Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "Police, don't move—" The

    riot broke out in an instant, and the ordinary guests scattered among the booths suddenly erupted. Fu Sheng saw that the person closest to her took out a black guy from the back and rushed directly in among the crowd.

    Gunshots and voices were mixed together, and they rushed out from nowhere. Two people held down the bar manager who had been showing off his strength a few minutes ago. His expensive shirt had two big footprints printed on it, and now he was lying like a wild dog. On the ground, the side face was squeezed and deformed by the dirty floor.

    "What happened?" Xiang Wan asked.

    This is a grievance between the police and the bar. The still sober guests flocked to the door of the bar. Taking advantage of the chaos, Fu Sheng grabbed Xiang Wan's hand, wiped the crowd, and ran to an inconspicuous small door next to it. .

    "Go this way, this way!"

    The moment she held the metal door handle, two dark shadows flashed in Fu Sheng's eyes. She turned her head reflexively, and saw the policeman at the beginning came out of the inner bakery, with his hand in his hand. There was also a pack of white powder on it.

    Fu Sheng's pupils shrank suddenly.

    "Everyone stay and get checked—"

    At the moment when his last words fell, Fu Sheng pulled Xiang Wan and ran out of the bar completely.

    The wind was howling in the narrow streets, the sour smell of vomit was exuding from the overflowing trash cans on the side of the road, and the hot summer wind was blowing.

    Huchihuchi, the two ran all the way, and finally saw the familiar car. After getting into the car, Fu Sheng collapsed directly on the seat.

    The autopilot program was activated, and the noisy bar in the rearview mirror quickly retreated, getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared into a small dot in sight.

    Xiang Wan quietly released the medicine bottle in the bag, his eyes fell on the wrist of the other hand, Fu Sheng pulled her and ran all the way, and the spot was now stained with a circle of red marks.

    "Phew...it's all right." Fu Sheng adjusted his breathing, glanced over Xiang Wan's wrist, and said with a smile, "Speaking of which, the muscles on your forearm are quite tight."

    Xiang Wan ripped off Fu Sheng's jacket, which was on top of his head, with his red-stained hand and tight forearm muscles, and said without changing his face, "That's scary."

    "There are people in the bar taking medicine." Fu Sheng With her arms on the car window and the wind howling in, she spoke to herself regardless of whether there was an audience or not.

    "Yeah." Xiang Wan replied in a low voice.

    Her eyes were firmly glued to the coat, as if it were some rare and exquisite work of art.

    Air convection, blowing a little cool on the face. Or maybe it's not because the wind is cold, but the face is too hot. Xiang Wan wanted to attribute the heat on his face to the frantic running all the way just now, and he was still covering his head with a coat. Can he not be hot?

    But besides that, is there something else?

    Xiang Wan looked up, and Fu Sheng, who was just a stone's throw away from her, was blowing the night wind recklessly at the moment, as free and easy as heartless.

    Thump, thump, Xiang Wan's heart beats fast.

    "The police are here, maybe we don't have to run? They just check if they want to. We haven't taken any medicine, so why are we running?" Xiang Wan asked faintly.