Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Fu Sheng decided to visit the Wen family's parents to see if they could provoke a little reaction from the original body.

    The Wen family is very large, a century-old family. Among the several elders at the beginning of the alliance's establishment, the names of the ancestors of the Wen family can be found.

    The Wen family has been in politics for generations, down to the generation of Wen Erbai's parents. Wen Erbai is a different kind of person. He didn't want the chance to enter the Senate of the Alliance, so he had to engage in art.

    But fortunately, the Wen family was luxuriant, and other sons and nephews were able to stand up.

    But because of this, Wen's father and mother's position in the family is very embarrassing.

    They have no successor.

    These things were summed up by Fu Sheng in Wen Erbai's brief introduction. Before she could carefully describe the image of Wen's father and Wen's mother in her mind, the car was already parked outside Wen's mansion.

    Xiang Wan insisted on coming, but now he didn't dare to go in with Fu Sheng, so he couldn't get out of the car.

    "Then why are you coming here?" Fu Sheng said with a smile.

    "I'm not afraid that my sister can't handle it?" Xiang Wan replied.

    "But if I go in, wouldn't it be equivalent to meeting my parents? I haven't prepared anything, so I can't eat with empty hands." Xiang Wan smiled.

    She deliberately made the atmosphere very relaxed, as if Fu Sheng really went home. Regardless of Wen Jia's style, Xiang Wan sincerely hopes that Fu Sheng can find her family.

    Moreover, with the reputation of Wen's daughter, Fu Sheng has become a high-class person. If she still wants to act in the future, there will be fewer twists and turns. Even if she doesn't want to act, she will have a good home.     But her joke didn't seem to make Fu Sheng laugh. She rubbed the top of Xiang Wan's hair and pinched her soft earlobe until it was red before letting go.     "It's okay if you don't go in, you don't necessarily have to be a parent." Fu Sheng said lightly.     Hearing this, Wen Erbai froze in his heart.

    Fu Sheng was too calm. From the beginning to the end, except for the initial shock, she remained very calm, as if she was completely withdrawn, as if she was dealing with other people's affairs.

    She was neither overjoyed to learn the identity of her Wen family, nor resentful of her mistakes, she was too calm, so calm that Wen Erbai was at a loss.

    Before coming, Fu Sheng made it clear to Wen Erbai, she said that the fate of people is sometimes predestined by God, and there is no need to force it if there is no fate.

    She seems to have attributed her experience of living abroad for so many years to lack of fate.

    She doesn't seem to be keen on returning to Wen's house.

    This is also Fu Sheng's consideration. She feels that Yuan Shen has no obsession with this family who abandoned her without hesitation at the juncture of life and death.

    At the time of separation, Xiao Fu Sheng had already taken notes. She found a dusty diary at Fu Sheng's house. Even the new friends she met in the orphanage were recorded one by one, except that the original family was not mentioned. sentence.

    Was she really happy when she was listening to the house when she was a child?

    Without waiting for Fu Sheng to think, she and Wen Erbai were invited into the Wen family mansion by the housekeeper.