Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Back in the car, Fu Sheng closed his eyes and rested in silence. Uncle Lu's last few words touched Fu Sheng very much.

    She has her own life and can't be wasted on scumbags, otherwise it will be the way of scumbags.

    Xiao Wu's mood was a little down: "Then don't we just let that scumbag go?"

    Fu Sheng pursed his lips: "Of course not."

    "He should be handed over to the law for trial." Fu Sheng said solemnly.

    She looked at her white and slender hands, which should not have been dyed black for such a person.

    Fu Sheng pondered for a moment, took out her mobile phone and made a call, and she reported the case.

    If the scumbag Zheng Zeliang really tried to play with the omega with aphrodisiacs/agents, it would be a fucking crime.

    "But... we have no evidence." Xiao Wu was still hesitant.

    "No evidence is not a reason to hold back. If the world needs victims to prove their innocence, what is the need for justice and law?"

    "What's more, evidence may not be found."

    Fu Sheng guessed that Zheng Zeliang could get a reminder. Love/agent is a contraband that even Uncle Lu doesn't sell, and his circle is bound to be clean. He can use such abusive methods for the first time, and he can use it for the second time. Fu Sheng now even suspects that the first time between Yuan Shen and Zheng Zeliang was stolen by him using such despicable methods.

    Otherwise, it cannot be explained that the original body was suddenly blinded and saw such a thing.

    "I may not be the only victim." Fu Sheng calmly threw a thunderbolt.

    She wants to use the power of the police to find out Zheng Zeliang and the big net behind him that persecutes omegas, so that the omegas who are lingering in the haze can get delayed justice.

    Fu Sheng directly changed his route and went to the police station to make a record. It was already afternoon when he came out, hungry.

    "What do I do next?" Xiao Wu asked, "Are we going to find evidence to beat him to death?"

    Fu Sheng raised his hand to cover the dazzling sunlight and looked at the rolling clouds in the sky. After a long time, she slowly spit out a mouthful of turbidity. gas.

    "No, we have to live a good life."

    As Uncle Lu said, every day in the future will be very beautiful.

    Fu Sheng returned the car, and walked to the small shop on the street to eat a bowl of steaming rice noodles, which was delicious and sour, which was enough to flatten her vulgar stomach.

    Back to her new home, a well-known community in the industry, it is said that many artists live here. Secretary Zhao has already opened all the permissions for her. Fu Sheng verified it one by one and finally experienced what a good one is. security conditions.

    The sunset in the sky was like fire, and Fu Sheng seemed to be full of energy. She ran upstairs and downstairs several times to place necessary daily necessities for herself.

    This apartment is well-decorated. It is as big as a bed and wardrobe, as small as a table, chair and bench, but it is impersonal. Fu Sheng carried a heavy shopping bag and put it on the ground. The top package of potato chips rolled out of the bag, neat and tidy. The new home suddenly became cute.