Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Angry

    Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai looked at each other in horror, and the two instantly reached an agreement in silence.

    No matter how the two of them clamored to sue each other just now, now is not the best time. The premise of dragging each other into the water is to stand on the shore safely.

    Dong Dong Dong—

    Fu Sheng knocked on the door more frequently.

    "Xiang Wan? Are you okay? Open the door!" Her voice was raised, and she felt like she was about to break through the door in the next second.

    "Wait a minute!" Xiang Wan quickly responded.

    "What should I do?" Xiang Wan asked Wen Erbai in an angry voice.

    "Go away! No, hide first!"

    Wen Erbai quickly glanced around, but he couldn't hide in Xiang Wan's bedroom, so he could only find a place in the living room that Fu Sheng couldn't see.

    Wen Erbai's eyes locked on the curtains hanging to the ground next to the large window in the living room.

    "Late night, can I come in?" Fu Sheng's voice came again.

    Wen Erbai moved quickly and opened the door to Xiang Wan. The thin curtains on the living room wall fluttered, everything seemed calm as usual.

    Fu Sheng touched Xiang Wan's forehead and frowned: "Has the fever subsided?"

    "Okay...it seems so." Xiang Wan's heartbeat was fast, and if Fu Sheng pursued it, she would have no way to explain why All of a sudden he was back to normal.

    Fortunately, Fu Sheng did not pursue it.

    Fu Sheng put the medicine on the table and brought a glass of water to Xiang Wan.

    "The fever has subsided, which means you are in good health. You keep the medicine, and if the fever starts again at night, you can call me."

    After speaking, Fu Sheng's nose twitched, and she frowned slightly, "What's the smell in this room? Son?"

    "Maybe the room is a little old, you need to open more windows for ventilation."

    With that said, Fu Sheng walked to the large window opposite, and reached out and pulled the curtains.

    "No!"

    Xiang Wan hurried over and stopped Fu Sheng's hand.

    "It's a bit cold to open the window, I closed it on purpose." When Xiang Wan said this, his eyes stared at Fu Sheng, for fear that she would see that he was too guilty.

    "Really?" Fu Sheng looked at his hand that was being held by Xiang Wan, and his eyes moved slightly.

    The curtains stood still, and the tulle fell to the ground, motionless.

    Dong-dong-

    Xiang Wan's heartbeat was particularly obvious in the quiet air, and she even suspected that Fu Sheng, who was beside her, could hear it.

    One second, two seconds, three seconds...

    As if 10,000 years had passed, Fu Sheng finally fell silent and left the curtain.

    "I won't open the window when it's cold, it's up to your feelings."

    Fu Sheng smiled, took two steps and suddenly turned around, mentioning Xiang Wan's heart in his throat.