Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Early the next morning, the official "High Wall" officially started filming.

    Zeng Manwen, played by Fu Sheng, wears a cheongsam with a dark green background embroidered with large flowers and a woolen coat that Major General Li bought for her. The red lips reveal what a beautiful bride this is.

    During the war, everything was kept simple, Zeng Manwen continued, and Major General Li let people enter the house in his own car, even if he had done all the etiquette.

    Although Major General Li has a high military rank, he does not go to the battlefield. He works in the red house.

    The Red House in the Imperial City of Mo, a notorious spy center and a recognized nightmare for allied spies. Among Zeng Manwen's many colleagues, only one escaped from the red house and was placed in the Sacred Heart Sanatorium after returning, screaming and screaming at the iron door of the ward every day.

    Later, it was Zeng Manwen who personally signed the man's handling decision, and a bullet ended his suffering.

    Now, Zeng Manwen is about to become the follow-up wife of Major General Li of the Red House.

    In the car, Major General Li held Zeng Manwen's hand soothingly and said, "There is a delicate little girl in my house who is very noisy, you can ignore her."

    Zeng Manwen narrowed his eyes and smiled, "I will get along well with her. "The

    car drove into the deep house compound, and Major General Li got out of the car first and helped Zeng Manwen with white gloves, her slender high-heeled shoes stepped on the bluestone slab, her upper body was covered with a fur-collar coat, but her lower body had bare ankles.

    Her ankles are beautiful, especially in a festive dance hall, and turning in circles can make everyone's eyes stick to her.

    Walking into Major General Li's mansion, the silence inside was very different from what Zeng Manwen imagined.

    "Shuyan doesn't like outsiders. There is only one old woman in the family. She can't speak, but she understands. You can go to her if you need anything." Major General Li said.

    Zeng Manwen nodded obediently.

    Walking into the gate of the mansion, the light in the central hall is not good. The Li family does not seem to have the habit of turning on the electric lights during the day. The sun shines through the door behind Zeng Manwen and his party, and you can see dust fluttering in the air.

    The dumb servant hurriedly stood at the door to greet him, his hunched waist bent, not daring to look into Major General Li and Zeng Manwen's eyes, and the only daughter of the major general's family did not appear in front of them at the moment.

    Major General Li frowned slightly, Li Shuyan was giving him a disgrace, and he raised his voice to call her and let her come out to meet people.

    With a creak, the door on the second floor was pushed open, and Li Shuyan came out in a student uniform with a book in his hand.

    Her hair is tied behind her head, she wears a pair of thin-frame glasses on the bridge of her nose, and wears white socks and black leather shoes on her feet. She is full of student spirit.

    Da-

    da- Li Shuyan's leather shoes were extraordinarily loud on the wooden stairs, she held the handrail halfway down, as if she suddenly didn't want to continue.

    Zeng Manwen stood on the first floor, looking up at Li Shuyan on the stairs.

    "Call someone." Major General Li ordered, "This will be your mother from now on."