Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    At the end of this scene, Xiang Wan was able to have a whole day of free time. As a sick patient who was temporarily offline in the script, he was rushed back to the hotel to sleep by the director with a big hand.

    But is Xiang Wan someone who can honestly stay in a hotel and sleep?

    She moved a little pony and sat down on the set. Even if she didn't have her part in the scene and could only be a spectator, she would forcibly add a scene to herself and take care of Fu Sheng's work on her own, which made Pu Yiling shake her head.

    When Pu Yiling first joined the group, she heard that Fu Sheng had no personal assistant, and she privately lamented that Fu Sheng's boss was really inhumane. A potential actor like Mr. Fu, shouldn't there be a few personal assistants to serve him?

    Later, seeing Xiang Wansa's diligent appearance, Pu Yiling respected Fu Sheng's boss.

    What kind of talent do you need to control the cost to such a precise limit? You don't need to spend a penny, Fu Sheng doesn't need an assistant at all!

    She is late enough!

    Every day she secretly scolds a dog girl, Pu Yiling is about to get used to the life of the new crew.

    very nice.

    Fu Sheng's work is still going on. According to the script, after Li Shuyan's surgery, the angry Shao Li will censor everyone who has access to Li Shuyan. He still does not believe the results given by the doctor:

    inappropriate diet and excessive exercise. The resulting colic is an accidental event, but the patient's family must admit that there is a certain probability.

    Li Shuyan's attending doctor is an alien who speaks eloquently. With a strong translation accent, he is best at making a simple sentence confusing.

    All in all, Zeng Manwen had a tough time.

    Major General Li locked her in the attic of the Major General's mansion, searched all her belongings, and shot her in the face with a strong flashlight, making her sleepless day and night.

    During the dispute, Zeng Manwen asked Major General Li angrily: "Do you think I am the prisoner you interrogated?"

    In response, Major General Li just smiled: "No, you don't want to know how the prisoners are treated."

    After three days, Zeng Manwen finally came out of the attic. The bright sky light hurt her eyes, and she walked around the house. , and found that the dumb servant who was always like a shadow was gone.

    Major General Li hired a new part-time worker to cook and clean the room, but no one knew where the original dumb servant went.

    Zeng Manwen walked into the bedroom door and opened the big closet, half of the clothes inside, all the bright and bright ones, all reminiscent of the wanton rotation under the neon lights, were all gone.

    So the fact is very simple, Major General Li could not find the culprit, and in the end he could only trust the explanation given by the doctor. Since diet and exercise were the reasons why Li Shuyan was admitted to the hospital, he changed the cook and banned her from dancing.

    Zeng Manwen sneered and closed the wardrobe door.

    So far, Zeng Manwen's first interrogation scene in the film is over. She has always remained sensible and calm, even though her clothes were completely soaked in sweat and her hair was stuck to her forehead.