Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The Princess and the Actor

    This scene of Xiang Wan was shot very vigorously. The sexual tension of the last scene was absolutely incredible. The director switched the scenes and lined up for a long time, and there were scenes from all angles.

    In the end, Xiang Wan was exhausted and finally got the cut he had been dreaming of.

    Xiang Wan finished the show, turned around and saw Fu Sheng waiting for her, the tiredness on his face was swept away.

    "Mr. Fu!" she exclaimed excitedly.

    Instead, Xiang Wan noticed that Fu Sheng was covered in blood and was covering his lower back, looking pitiful.

    "Why are you so embarrassed?" Xiang Wan asked.

    She ended up late here, and she didn't see the situation of Fu Sheng's group at all. At first glance, Fu Sheng's appearance was full of embarrassment, and she was really shocked.

    Fu Sheng smiled and didn't tell Xiang Wan the story over there.

    According to the script, the eldest princess did not know the situation of Fang Qiaohe in the palace. When she finally quelled the external chaos and returned to the palace, all the emotions would erupt together. Fu Sheng understood Director Han's intention. He wanted the actors and characters to stand on the same starting line.

    However, Xiang Wan seems to be too sensitive.

    "Sister, are you injured?" Xiang Wan's eyes fell on Fu Sheng's hand covering his lower back, his brows furrowed.

    "No...it's all right." Fu Sheng quickly let go of his hands and raised them to show his innocence.

    Xiang Wan's eyes were still suspicious, she circled around Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng kept the posture facing her and turned around, so that Xiang Wan would not see the impact mark behind her.

    "It's alright, alright, you two are like two blood gourds, and you turned it up." Director Han broke the strange picture here with a loud voice.

    Fu Sheng couldn't help laughing out loud, and didn't think so at first, but now, look at her, she is all covered in blood, and Xiang Wan is wearing a red wedding dress, aren't they two blood gourds?

    "Fu Sheng take a rest," Director Han's eyes paused on Fu Sheng's back, "Xiang Wan will change clothes and take the next scene immediately."

    The next scene, in chronological order, should have happened before the marriage scene, explaining the reason for the riot on the day the eldest princess got married, everything was planned by the eldest princess.

    Before filming, Director Han had already thought about how to edit it. When the main film was broadcast, the riots in the capital would start first, and then the scene would unfold in the form of the princess' memories. The crew members are now standing in the same position as the audience. on the starting line.

    Action!

    The capital, the back door of the academy.

    There was a lot of noise in the school, the husband was not there, and a group of students made a fuss.

    "Have you heard that it's true that the imperial court forced the eldest princess to marry and marry the second time!"

    "Where did you hear about it? One of the students who raised a banner on the street to make trouble was arrested. I warn you, you can't talk nonsense with such unfounded words in the future!"