Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Confrontation

    Rewinding the time to ten minutes ago, Xiang Wan returned to her room and closed the door. When the door of Fu Sheng's room next door was locked, she finally couldn't hold it any longer.

    Originally, tonight, she was supposed to use a bottle of depressant.

    When Fu Sheng threw her satchel out while escaping, Xiang Wan felt a thump in her heart, and now she has no medicine and no more medicine.

    She could have lasted at least until she left the show the next day, but Fu Sheng's kiss made Xiang Wan completely out of control.

    The blood was tumbling with a craze that destroyed the world. She tried her best to restrain the urge to bite her sweetheart. She was struggling on the edge of a pheromone riot.

    She thought she could suppress it, but she seemed to overestimate her sanity.

    Xiang Wan took out her phone with difficulty, and her fingers trembled a few times before she successfully unlocked the screen. She sent Fu Sheng a message saying that she was ill and begged Fu Sheng to go out and buy anti-fever medicine for her.

    This is a lame excuse, but as long as Fu Sheng can be spent, Xiang Wan can't care so much anymore.

    She couldn't drop her horse in front of Fu Sheng, she couldn't let Fu Sheng see that she was an alpha with bad intentions, and she couldn't hurt Fu Sheng.

    She was about to lose control.

    Xiang Wan asked her assistant to quickly bring the first aid kit, which contained the spare medicine she had prepared for herself. Now Xiang Wan can only pray that the assistant can arrive before Fu Sheng returns.

    Bang - bang - there was a slam

    on the door behind Xiang Wan.

    "Xiang Wan, are you inside?" the person who knocked on the door outside asked in a low voice.

    "Is that you?" The man forced a quiver in his calm voice.

    The alpha pheromone of Xiang Wan's riot had leaked out, and it would sooner or later be perceived by others across the walls and the door. Xiang Wan was doomed to fall.

    "Open the door!" Wen Erbai, who was outside the door, could not take care of the gentleman's alienation. He felt that the alpha in the room was on the verge of collapsing. If his reason broke, the powerful alpha would be a giant beast completely dominated by instinct.

    There are dozens of people in the program group living in this camp, many of them are Bata or even omega. If an alpha goes crazy, the consequences will be disastrous.

    Wen Erbai took two steps back, intending to forcibly break the door.

    Click -

    the door opened, surging coercion rushed out, Wen Erbai was pulled into the room by both hands, and the door was immediately closed with force.

    "Are you an alpha? Where's your inhibitor?" Xiang Wan clasped Wen Erbai's shoulders tightly, her eyes turning red.

    "Xiang Wan! You?" Wen Erbai's shock was written all over his face. Although he had already thought of the scene inside when he came in, he was still shocked and chilled when he saw it.

    "You turned out to be an alpha!"

    Wen Xiang and the two had a little friendship, and Xiang Wan was almost the laughing stock of their circle.