Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "The host is big, isn't it good to go to someone else's room in the middle of the night?" Xiao Wu asked weakly.

    "You're right." Fu Sheng rolled over and touched a small washed tomato from the coffee table, then nestled back to its original position, squinting his eyes comfortably.

    Xiao Wu: "..."

    "I really don't understand, what are you worrying about? Xiang Wan is a little bit of green tea, she even tastes like pheromones, but so what? As we all know, we are all Omegas."

    Xiang Wan took out two cups of yogurt from the refrigerator and sat down next to Fu Sheng. The commercial on TV just ended. In the clanging title song, the thick and colorful picture scroll slowly unfolded.

    "Shh - don't talk, the show is about to begin."

    Fu Sheng asked Xiao Wu to keep silent, and she sat up quietly, she was nervous.

    This kind of mood has not appeared on Fu Sheng for a long time. She is very confident in her acting skills, but the performance of this drama is not only linked to Fu Sheng's acting skills.

    This is Fu Sheng's first play, and it is also the original owner's obsession.

    In the book, the original body is portrayed as a person who would rather go the wrong way for the sake of fire, but is a waste who can pull his hips and only knows how to hate others, but Fu Sheng does not believe in such a role.

    A character cannot convince readers or viewers that something is wrong with the person who created her, not the character itself. Fu Sheng always remembered the moment she passed through, the desperation that passed through time and space to her body that almost overwhelmed Fu Sheng, the same scar as a knife cut in the palm of her hand.

    Even though it was so painful, the original body still held the room card tightly and didn't take a step into the door.

    She finally waited for Fu Sheng, then Fu Sheng must not let her down.

    The play has begun.

    In the blissful red, the eldest princess married the youngest son of the prime minister, who was incompetent.

    The flags are prosperous, and the sky is wide.

    Princess Furou and the concubine held the red silk and walked up the stairs step by step, stepping into the brand-new Princess Mansion. The heavy red lacquer door closed behind the two of them, and the gilded door clattered, blocking out the sound of congratulations and firecrackers.

    In this shot, the eldest princess has never shown her true face, nor has she shown any attitude of attachment to her youngest daughter.

    Great joy in the country, amnesty for the world.

    The lens slowly changed color, the red faded little by little, the people on the official roads in the capital shuttled, and in the business of various colors, the leaves turned yellow and scattered, and they were bare in the blink of an eye.

    After a heavy snowfall, it was white.

    A doll in a red cotton jacket with a braid to the sky jumped out, picked up a piece of red paper that had been scattered on the ground after the firecrackers had exploded, and put it in the palm of his hand and looked at it with his head tilted. The north wind whistled past, and the red paper floated from the palm of the hand, circling in the air, and I don't know when the old tree in the yard had sprouted new shoots.