Chapter 108

Chapter 108 Tradeoffs

    Later, it was Pu Yiling who helped Xiang Wan and sat down on the pony next to her. She helped Xiang Wan put the Band-Aid carefully, and her hands were quite quick. It's just that Xiang Wan's face has never been good-looking.

    "Did you see me joking?" Xiang Wan asked bluntly.

    Pu Yiling was stunned for a moment, and her face changed immediately.

    "I'm worried about you and Teacher Fu Sheng." Pu Yiling said.

    Xiang Wan covered her face and sighed. After a long time, she muttered a muffled "I'm sorry". In fact, she regretted it the moment she said it. She was immature again. She was taking Pu Yiling out of her breath.

    In the play, Cheng Yiyun, played by Pu Yiling, likes Zeng Manwen, but now it is off-screen.

    After being silent in the class, Pu Yiling finally asked cautiously, "You and Mr. Fu...Did something go wrong?"

    Xiang Wan raised her head from her arms and looked at Pu Yiling, revealing that she was in more pain than suffering. "Obviously?"

    "Obviously." Pu Yiling nodded.

    Xiang Wan gave a wry smile, she shouldn't have told such a private matter to outsiders, but she needs to talk too much now, when she realized, she was about to tell Pu Yiling the whole thing.

    "I lied to her about something very important, so she doesn't want me now." Xiang Wan laughed at herself.

    "What is so important?" Pu Yiling was puzzled.

    "The two of you were so happy before. It's the kind of happiness that makes me want to fall in love when I see it. What can make you two like this?" Pu Yiling asked.

    Today's filming has ended. A large space has been left on the set. Xiang Wan and Pu Yiling are sitting next to the prop box. The prop teacher has packed up and returned to the hotel.

    Xiang Wan lowered her head and gave a mocking smile. She gestured for Pu Yiling to get closer, and then released a little pheromone.

    Pu Yiling clutched her nose like a spring and pushed it away, her eyes filled with disbelief.

    She lowered her voice and asked, "Are you an alpha?"

    "Yes, I am." Xiang Wan nodded.

    Pu Yiling scolded a swear word, her expression blank.

    Is she taking CPbe?

    No, how is it possible!

    Pu Yiling grabbed Xiang Wan, who was about to get up and left, pressed her to the seat, stared at Pu Yiling's hand pulling her sleeve, raised her eyebrows, and warned, "Respect yourself."

    Pu Yiling heard the words and hurried Throwing her hands away, she didn't mean to misunderstand Xiang Wan.

    "Then you now..." Pu Yiling asked.

    "Break up." Xiang Wan shrugged.

    "That's it? That's how you react? Why don't you fight for it anymore?" Pu Yiling was puzzled again.

    Xiang Wan's shrug and tone were as if she didn't care at all.

    I don't know who just fell down at Fu Sheng's feet just now, and I almost cried when I watched Fu Sheng go away.

    Pu Yiling pouted, complaining in her heart, could this be the self-esteem of an alpha who has seen a ghost?

    "Why fight for it?" Xiang Wan asked back.