Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Sour

    This scene starts with a long shot.

    The eldest princess was sitting by the window, a night lamp whirling.

    Beside the bed, in a plain white porcelain vase, was an unknown little white flower.

    It was the one that once opened at the entrance of the princess.

    The eldest princess was afraid that people would trample on it, so she replaced it with a porcelain bottle of water and put it on her desk to enjoy it every day.

    However, Xiaobaihua doesn't seem to appreciate it.

    "His Royal Highness." The maid came in and stood respectfully behind the eldest princess.

    "Have you made it clear to her?" the eldest princess asked.

    She was looking up and down with the flower branches, but she didn't give her a straight face, and naturally she didn't see the embarrassment on her face.

    "It's all clear," said Mammy.

    "His Majesty's birthday arrangements, His Majesty's likes and dislikes, and His Highness's painstaking efforts have all been told to her." The

    eldest princess lowered her eyes, and unconsciously made a mark on the flower branch with her fingernails, she quickly let go, but an injury is an injury. , the flower branches are no longer what they used to be.

    "Have you said anything unnecessary?" asked the eldest princess.

    "Old slave doesn't dare." Mammy looked down at the pattern of the floor tiles, and she didn't dare to have the air in front of Fang Qiaohe.

    "It's getting late at night, mammy, go back to rest." The eldest princess waved her hand, and her voice was a little tired.

    Mammy stepped back respectfully, and when she was about to step out of the door of the bedroom, she was stopped by the eldest princess again.

    "Wait," the eldest princess asked, "how is she feeling?"

    It is self-evident who she is.

    The eldest princess cared more about Fang Qiaohe than she thought.

    She must be in pain and fear, right?

    "Returning to Your Highness, being able to share your worries for His Highness is a blessing for us, and Miss Fang also agrees." The mammy was respectful, so that no one could pick out a single fault.

    The eldest princess frowned, did her Qiaoqiao accept her arrangement so obediently?

    She thought that it should be painful for Qiaoqiao to leave her to go to others. But that's just what she thought.

    The eldest princess closed her eyes and walked up to the heights. Fang Qiaohe might be very happy?

    Mammy remembered Fang Qiaohe's angry expression when he asked His Highness to ask Gao Ming for another, and she was shocked. She was really not the look that a well-behaved servant should have.

    But she didn't dare to tell the eldest princess the truth.

    Mammy's heart sank, and while the eldest princess was speechless, she gritted her teeth and said, "If nothing happens, the old slave will retire."

    "Go."

    Cut!

    "Ouch!" The one who played the mammy breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm considered a villain this time."