Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Fu Sheng's fans have been very busy recently. On the one hand, the news of the official announcement of "A Change of Life" is quickly fermenting on the whole network. CP fans who have been abused by CPbe to the point of lying flat can see Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan travel the world hand in hand by switching channels.

    CP Powder: Crunches!

    Everyone in the topic square was running around to tell each other, and everyone unanimously agreed that this wave was a "night sound" fit together.

    [Rising real people, must rise real real people! ]

    [What kind of CP do you do if you don't rise to the real world]

    "Xia He" CP has become a rare conscience CP with after-sales service in the circle. No matter how badly you are abused by the main film, you can crawl under the CP topic of cooking and you can start again. Bend up.

    [This wave is the involution in the O circle! ]

    The popularity of "Night Sound" suddenly rushed to the first place, and even this slow travel drama was not broadcast before it became popular. There are too many true fans of "The Empress" shouting that they want to abuse the eldest princess, but when they really see the eldest princess living in the darkness of remorse, many fans can't stand it anymore.

    The eldest princess was seriously ill and turned white overnight, and she pretended that nothing happened, and people dyed her white hair black, and then threw herself into the turbulent court situation, as if she had forgotten her cleverness. Coincidentally.

    But everyone knows that she has not forgotten.

    After reviewing the memorials every day, using various means to push the various factions in the court to maintain a delicate balance, the eldest princess dragged her tired body back to the dormitory. He brushed off the dust that didn't exist on it, then leaned against the head of the bed and opened his eyes almost until dawn.

    She has been working harder than ever before as an emperor. She seems to be going through an endless sentence, and she can't even exit cowardly in the middle.

    [Wuwuwu, the eldest princess is also a pitiful person. ]

    [Understood, no matter who abused, in the end it was me who was abused. 】

    Under this kind of torment, fans are full of expectations for this variety show whose name is very sweet.

    And Fu Sheng was finally leaving.

    "This broken show, is it really safe?" After Fu Sheng signed the eleventh document and found that there was a personal injury insurance hidden underneath, he finally couldn't help but complain to Xiao Wu.

    The first stop of the show was in a remote town called Licheng. Fu Sheng spent a long time on the map, and finally saw this small town in a corner.

    "Where is this place? Does anyone really watch this kind of show?" Fu Sheng asked Xiao Wu.

    "Shecheng declared the alliance's tourism revitalization plan last year, with the original ecology of green water and green mountains as its selling point. In fact, to put it bluntly, it is backward and primitive. The program team pulled you over, and it should also have the meaning of advertising for the tourism of Sheecheng." Xiaowu said. Analyze your own memory.

    The map of this scripted world is the same as Xiao Wu's world. Before she became a system, she had been to Heecheng, and at that time, she experienced a bitter farming project, but she had nothing to gain except turning herself into a mud man.