Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Suspicion

    In Fu Sheng's room, the heavy curtains cut off all the light from the sky, and the flow of time seemed to be extraordinarily slow, making it impossible to tell which day it was.

    Fu Sheng was lying on the bed with the pillow upright at the head of the bed. She leaned comfortably on the pillow and stared at the screen.

    It has been several days. Besides eating and sleeping, Fu Sheng is watching dramas here motionless, very calm.

    She could hold her breath, but someone couldn't hold back.

    Xiao Wu went mad: "Ah, ah, the host, why are you not in a hurry at all, I'm about to die! What should I do, what should I do, what if that Boss Yang doesn't let you go back... "

    Fu Sheng frowned and pulled the earphones out of his ears, but unfortunately it was useless, Xiao Wu's magic sound attack did not rely on any physical medium.

    "Hey," Fu Sheng sighed, "I'm watching a drama."

    "Don't be noisy."

    Xiao Wu: "Hey!"

    Fu Sheng glanced at the time at the edge of the tablet screen, stretched out, put the tablet down, and folded his arms to concentrate Chat with Little Five.

    "Very nervous?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Tonight is the day when the third and fourth episodes of "The Empress" will be launched. Whether Fu Sheng can return to the crew will depend on the response after the broadcast tonight.

    "Don't worry," Fu Sheng seemed to be in a good mood, and comforted Xiao Wu for the first time, "No matter what the result is, I will definitely be able to return to the crew."

    "The role of Fang Qiaohe has already appeared, and the crew can't be replaced midway. , even if the script is changed to make her die on the spot, I have to act."

    Xiao Wu: "...the host, do you think you are very humorous?"

    Fu Sheng seemed to remember something funny, The corners of his mouth raised a nice arc, "I think at the beginning, my first role was a corpse. Playing a corpse before being banned is considered a good start and a good end?"

    "Ah, the host, why are you still in the mood to joke? I can't laugh at all right now." Xiao Wu wailed.

    "Why? You don't believe me?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "No...how can I not believe in the host? It's just...it's just that the host has been sitting at home and watching dramas these days, it's really..."

    "It really looks like Too idle?" Fu Sheng asked back.

    Xiao Wu didn't speak, she really thought so.

    "Young man, don't be too short-sighted." Fu Sheng lifted the Xia Liang quilt on his body, got up and got out of bed, and took the tablet back into his arms like a baby, "I'm studying, without input, how can I output? We can't just be content with the moment, we must try our best to make every work of ourselves improve."

    Fu Sheng didn't take that bet to heart at all, she took this rare vacation as a good opportunity to recharge, and came here It's been so long in the world, and Fu Sheng hasn't had time to do a complete survey of the level of film and television here.

    Knowing oneself and knowing the enemy, a hundred battles are safe. Fu Sheng does not expect any reference from the waste system. She even suspects that with Xiaowu's aesthetics, she may not be able to see what a good work is. These days, Fu Sheng can only do it by himself. Curry browses.