Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Elution

    After Xiang Wan hung up the phone, he took out another inhibitor from his bag and sprayed him violently, knowing that he couldn't smell the green tea smell even if he sniffed at the tips of his sleeves, so he walked to Fu Sheng's ward.

    A doctor entered Fu Sheng's ward just now, and she should have woken up.

    In the ward, Fu Sheng straightened his back and his eyes were burning.

    "I want to wash off the mark." Fu Sheng said.

    "This..." The attending doctor was a little troubled.

    It doesn't mean that the operation can't be done, but the marking is a matter involving both AOs. To wash off the markings, the signatures of both AOs are also required.

    The doctor looked at Fu Sheng and hesitated for a long time, "Without the signature authorization of the spouse, our hospital cannot perform this operation."

    Fu Sheng laughed angrily: "Can't I be the master of my body?"

    "Yes, of course. , but... the operation does require the signature of the spouse, otherwise we will definitely not be able to perform the operation on you." The

    doctor saw Fu Sheng's firm attitude and suggested: "If it is because of the relationship between the spouses, you want to wash it away. If you mark it, you can discuss it with your alpha, he will sign a word, and we will arrange it for you immediately."

    Fu Sheng no longer wanted to listen to his sophistry.

    The logic of this group of people is that Omega not only has no right to dispose of their own bodies, but also has no right to unilaterally end an intimate relationship. They can only beg the alpha to condescend to let them go, or wait for the other party to finally get tired of it and take the initiative to abandon themselves. .

    What's the point of this?

    Fu Sheng watched the little nurse pull out the needle for herself, and she asked, "Can I be discharged from the hospital?"

    "Discharged?" The attending doctor was stunned, "Of course, your physiological state is completely stable, and you were not Those who need to be hospitalized."

    Xiang Wan, who brought her here, was worried and forced the hospital to accept Fu Sheng for observation.

    "But if you want to go to another hospital to wash off the marks, I advise you not to try." The

    doctor pointed at Fu Sheng's back and said, "This is an industry-wide standard, and it is impossible for any regular hospital to accept Please understand that I will perform elution and marking surgery for you without the permission of your spouse."

    Fu Sheng paused and chuckled, "I understand." He

    opened the door of the ward, and Xiang Wan stood outside the door.

    Fu Sheng didn't ask Xiang Wan what she heard. The door of the ward was not soundproof, so she must have heard it all.

    "Let's get out of the hospital, there's no need to lie here." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan nodded and silently helped Fu Sheng pack up his belongings.

    When she heard Fu Sheng say that she wanted to wash off the mark, the first thing she thought of was an Omega that she had seen in the slum.

    Those Omegas enjoy their short-lived youth at will, and they never care who they are marked by. Anyway, after the spring breeze, they may never see each other again.