Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Apologize

    Fu Sheng cursed in her heart, she raised her hand to wrap around Xiang Wan's slender neck, and took the initiative to deepen the kiss.

    The dexterous tip of his tongue opened his teeth, and the other party didn't seem to think about resisting at all. Fu Sheng was like no one, exploring between Xiang Wan's lips and tongue.

    Fu Sheng bullied himself up, put the weight of his entire body on Xiang Wan, and trapped Xiang Wan between himself and the seat in response to the guest. Fu Sheng tyrannically rode on Xiang Wan's legs and frivolously lifted Xiang Wan up. The chin, she is more active and bold today than ever, and it can even be called slutty.

    Xiang Wan was pushed against the leather seat by Fu Sheng, his eyes followed Fu Sheng, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

    Fu Sheng's fingers traced Xiang Wan's brows and eyes, and his hands were wet and sticky.

    "What's the matter with you?" Fu Sheng noticed that Xiang Wan seemed to be in some unknown pain, she stopped and watched Xiang Wan's expression.

    Xiang Wan gritted her teeth and gave Fu Sheng a smile.

    Her back was burning with pain, and she was beaten with a whip dipped in salt water, leaving criss-cross scars, but these were nothing compared to the Fu Sheng in front of her. It was her own choice.

    It was Xiang Wan's reminder to Fu Sheng, which made the police focus on the underground casino in Lacheng, and some of Xiang's handicap was exposed. Xiang Chen's trash was in a mess, and finally he broke his father and gave up several old subordinates. The clues were completely cut off on the peripheral handicap.

    Xiang Jia's vitality was hurt, and the reason was that Xiang Wan turned his elbow out!

    Xiang's father was furious, and for the first time used family law against Xiang Wan. There was an adult closed room under Xiang's ancestral house, and Xiang Wan came there for the first time as a prisoner.

    Xiang Chen was also on the sidelines, he was shivering with fright in the Xiangjia torture room, and after an hour he finally realized that he would not be affected, Xiang Chen began to laugh.

    That smile is disgusting.

    Xiang Wan was kicked out of the house.

    A family law made her realize once again that this was her father. Her blood was left in the Xiangjia torture room, and Xiang Wan and Xiang Jia who came out from there were no longer involved.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Sheng asked again.

    Xiang Wan retracted her chaotic thoughts. As soon as she grasped Fu Sheng's hand, one by one, from the root to the top, Mosuo held Fu Sheng's fingers, her eyes flashing with desperate madness.

    "Sister, I want you," she said.

    Xiang Wan's car was covered with an opaque anti-peep film, which was inconspicuous in the various private cars in the parking lot, and the side of the car was even stained with dry muddy water.

    Not far away, in another black car, Secretary Zhao squinted and hung up the phone. From her perspective, Fu Sheng was snatched into a car in front of her, but the car was in no hurry. As he drove away, there were occasional ambiguous bumps.

    Secretary Zhao stepped on the accelerator and passed the car, leaving a sweaty handprint on the dull car window.

    Half an hour later, Fu Sheng was panting on Xiang Wan's body, and Xiang Wan once again rejected Fu Sheng and her offer to help each other.