Chapter 121

Chapter 121

    Xiang Wan's kisses fell tightly and tightly, and his hand slipped into Fu Sheng's clothes restlessly. Fu Sheng hurriedly pressed Xiang Wan's wicked hand through the thin fabric, and took the opportunity to turn his head and let the driver open. Back to the late crew.

    The driver in the front row was already staring at the road without squinting, not daring to look at the rearview mirror at all, and with a single kick of the accelerator, the car covered in black film vanished.

    Fu Sheng felt a little guilty, Xiang Wan looked like she was really angry, did she really bully people just now?

    Fu Sheng hurriedly resorted to expedient measures, and she discussed with Xiang Wan: "Good, let's go back to the hotel."

    Xiang Wan looked at Fu Sheng suspiciously for a while, the corners of her mouth curled up in a brisk arc, she rolled over and got off Fu Sheng. , sat down on the seat next to her, leaned on Fu Sheng's shoulder, and said, "Okay, listen to you." With his

    fingers intertwined, the night view outside the window was like flying.

    When they arrived at the crew's hotel, Fu Sheng put on a mask, followed Xiangwan in under the shadow of the night, got out of the car and walked through the hotel lobby until entering the elevator. The two of them didn't say a word.

    Not only did they not speak, but they didn't even make eye contact. They walked in a hurry, one after the other, and there was a tacit urgency between the two of them.

    Going up to the top floor, swiping open the door of Xiangwan, Fu Sheng followed in, and in a blink of an eye, she was thrown on the door by Xiangwan.

    The little wolf dog's offensive was ferocious, and Fu Sheng couldn't resist it. Her legs soon began to tremble. Her whole body was supported by Xiang Wan, and there was an ambiguous sound of water in the empty room.

    "Don't...don't be here..." Fu Sheng said with difficulty: "You will find..."

    "How did you find out? Is that so?" Xiang Wan said with a bad heart Bumping forward, Fu Sheng's back slammed against the door, making a slight movement.

    "Xiang Wan!" Fu Sheng was really annoyed.

    Fu Sheng seldom called Xiang Wan's full name, except when it was unbearable.

    Xiang Wan picked up Fu Sheng horizontally, and the two of them fell on the big bed of the hotel together.

    Fu Sheng propped up one arm, sat up and warned Xiang Wan, "Don't be too crazy."

    Xiang Wan didn't care so much, she directly threw Fu Sheng down and sealed Fu with alcohol-smelling lips. Sheng's protest.

    "My sister asked me to bully me back." Xiang Wan said vaguely.

    "I... didn't make you... um... mad..."

    Xiang Wan bit Fu Sheng's lip, tearing at him like a small beast. He complained, with a false sense of truth: "Did elder sister also let the new girl pour you wine before?"

    "No! I have a very good reputation." Fu Sheng refused to accept it.

    "Then what happened to the predecessor?" Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng turned over the old accounts.

    "I said, that's you..."

    After she was found by Xiang Wan when she checked her mobile phone last time, Fu Sheng took a lot of words to explain to Xiang Wan. She really thought that Xiang Wan would not show up at that time. , She was in despair, only thinking that even if there is one more person who knows that Xiang Wan once existed, she will tell the story of the two to the agent.