Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Digging a Pit

    "Hahahaha, some people are really laughing so hard, open your eyes and see who insists on sticking it on who..."

    "Is it interesting to spread rumors and pick things up every day? Can't you just watch others fall in love with each other in peace? If you are free, please find a village to put the soles of your shoes on..."

    The video of the studio visit came out, the previous rhythm was self-defeating, and anyone with a discerning eye could see that Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan not only did not break up, but even It's more intimate than they imagined, double standards to the late, and the whole crew didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

    The point that made Xiangwan fans jump the most before was that they felt that the moon landing touched porcelain Xiangwan, and they even dared to show a face to Xiangwan, but when these pieces of peach blossom cakes made by Xiangwan came out, the wind suddenly reversed.

    Fu Sheng's fans finally raised their eyebrows, and all the connotations of Xiang Wan were posted all over the place, while Xiang Wan's fans could only shut up aggrievedly. After all, whoever flirts first is cheap.

    However, CP fans: what? Did you finally post it? paste! Can be posted!

    Among the fans who were fighting on both sides, the humble CP fans finally stood up, accustomed to cutting leg meat from the food production area, how could they have seen such a grand occasion of cooking and feeding sugar in their mouths?

    CP fans closed their eyes happily and smiled Jiuquan.

    In a harmonious (?) network environment, the episode of "The Empress" was updated again, and then at the location updated last time, the eldest princess picked up Fang Qiaohe who strayed into the Buddhist hall.

    "Am I scary?" the eldest princess asked.

    Fang Qiaohe heard the sound, raised his head tremblingly, the eyes of the two met for the first time, and the sound of rain outside the window gradually subsided.

    The eldest princess teased and helped Fang Qiaohe, who was kneeling on the ground. The two tall figures stopped and walked, passing through a lush bamboo forest, and then turning around a corridor made of bluestone and bricks.

    The dark filter that has been going on since the beginning of "The Empress" is getting lighter and lighter, and when the two finally reach the road, the sky is already bright...

    "Director Han's camera language is very good. He seems to be very good at using light and shadow scenes to express this kind of ambiguous emotions that are both real and illusory. It seems that when any emotion comes into his hands, it becomes subtle and obscure." Fu Sheng praised Xiao Wu silently. road.

    She has a heavy role in the scene now, and then imagine lying on the bed as leisurely as before, waiting for an update, not to mention Director Han, Producer Yang can rush out to kill Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng sighed, looked up and glanced at the busy crew on the set, pulled out one earphone to pay attention to others calling her, and struggled to follow the latest episode of "The Empress" with the other earphone.     Xiao Wu: "Master, don't you feel embarrassed watching your own play? I've never dared to read my own script, and every time I try to replay, I'm embarrassed to the point of scratching my toes."     Fu Sheng: "Don't get me wrong, you The script is really embarrassing, and anyone who reads it will grab the ground." The     plot progressed to the point where Fang Qiaohe and the eldest princess walked down the path of fate, Fang Qiaohe said goodbye to the eldest princess, and after walking a few steps, she was called back by the eldest princess.     "Qiao Xian'er!" The     camera cuts to the eldest princess, the bright sky light sprinkles a shy pale pink on her too pale cheeks, she smiles at the camera and sends out an invitation.     "Qiao Xian'er?" The same voice sounded from behind Fu Sheng.     Fu Sheng felt a sudden movement in her heart, she turned her head in surprise, Xiang Wan was standing behind Fu Sheng, her eyes swept across the screen of Fu Sheng's lit mobile phone, and she smiled exactly like the eldest princess.     "The Empress" is still playing on the mobile phone. It is Fang Qiaohe's complex psychological activities when facing the princess' invitation. She is both shocked and excited.     Her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and Fu Sheng's face burned. She didn't feel anything when she acted in that scene, but when the other protagonist saw her secretly rewatching it on the set, she could not match her taste.     It's not embarrassing to watch my own plays, but it's embarrassing to watch my own plays under the witness of others, especially, that other person is still playing against Fu Sheng, and now he is still deliberately reproducing the characters in the play to make fun of her!