Chapter 75

Chapter 75 The Great Actor

    Fu Sheng was seated, and 10 people were seated at the table. The dealer gave each of them two hole cards. Her position was the small blind. Chips, the next big blind doubles up to four chips.

    Next, the player looked at the cards, and Fu Sheng had a pair of 7s in his hand.

    Good guy, before the flop, Fu Sheng already had a pair in hand, but this pair was not worth much, so she should be more cautious.

    In the first round, three people folded, no one raised, everyone made up their bets to four chips, and the dealer opened the first three community cards.

    7 of Hearts, 3 of Diamonds, and 5 of Clubs.

    Fu Sheng's heart jumped. With the community cards in her hand, she had already made three sevens, and the odds of winning were much greater than a simple pair.

    But it's not big enough. The cards on the table now have the possibility of making a straight.

    Someone on the table frowned. Fu Sheng recalled Xiang Wan's actions, and she began to bluff.

    "I want to raise." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan glanced at Fu Sheng, and there was no joy or sorrow on her face. She called silently, leaving the other five players to call in succession. Fu Sheng's raise did not force anyone back.

    It seems that they all have hands that can at least make a pair, otherwise it is impossible to continue to call when they know someone else has a big hand.

    Fu Sheng's heart was stunned. Three cards were supposedly not very good. If someone could make a straight, then she would give them money.

    The prize pool is leveled, and the dealer continues to deal cards, cutting off the first card on the top, and the next card is turned over in front of everyone, which is diamond A.

    Nowhere near!

    "Anyone going to raise?" the dealer asked without a hint of emotion.

    Fu Sheng observed the other people at the poker table, and one person's brows were instantly furrowed. Although he tried to regain his calm quickly, veteran actor Fu Sheng saw through the turbulence in his heart.

    The ace was clearly not the card he wanted.

    Looking at it this way, the three cards in her hand still have a certain competitive advantage.

    "Do you want to raise?" The dealer faced Fu Sheng and asked again.

    Her seating position is very bad, the dealer always speaks last, and most of the time the small blind needs to be the first to call. Fu Sheng gritted his teeth and said, "I'll double again.

    " To make up, the croupier kept asking, some people called and some folded, and when they got to Xiangwan, Xiangwan shouted out incomprehensibly, "I'll double again."

    In this way, the rest of the people wanted to keep playing , at least to make up to the original eight times.

    "Call." Someone arrogantly filled the prize pool.

    Fu Sheng gritted his teeth and followed.

    Xiang Wan looked in the direction of the man. He was far from being as calm as he showed. It was estimated that he had a card in his hand that he wanted to make 34567. Unfortunately, the communal card was a waste card, and he still wanted to see the end. a card.

    Xiang Wan pursed his lips and continued to raise: "I'll double it again."

    Their bar raises have caused the crowd to murmur. One of the highlights of Texas/poker is that players at the table cheat, sometimes Crazy overweight, but actually only has a bad card in hand, but as long as she can push the others back, she will wait for the rich prize pool to be swallowed by herself.