Chapter 118

Chapter 118 End of text

    Fu Sheng opened her eyes, she was still in front of the computer in the study at home, the time in the lower right corner of the screen stopped at the moment she left, and everything she experienced in the world over there left no trace here, not even the passage of time.

    Except for that script.

    The screen was empty, and the mailbox was also empty. There was nothing, as if everything was a dream of Fu Sheng. There was no evidence of her love and hatred over there.

    Fu Sheng was stunned when a new email popped up from her mailbox. It was sent by her agent, and the title was "New Script".

    She quickly opened it, the content was lackluster, and the protagonist's name was not Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng rubbed his brows and suddenly felt that he was stunned.

    She returned a message to the agent and rejected the script. It was the first time she asked the agent for leave, and she needed to cultivate for a while.

    Fu Sheng put on her pajamas and arranged two pillows neatly. She drew the heavy curtains and lay on the bed looking forward to her evening.

    The waiting time is always long. The Lord God said that if Xiang Wan agreed, she would be able to reunite with Xiang Wan at home. Fu Sheng did not dare to leave the house, for fear that Xiang Wan would not be able to find her.

    She shut herself up at home for a month. From the beginning, she was full of anticipation, and then she was surprised, and then she was completely disappointed.

    For a month, Xiang Wan has not appeared.

    In the end, it was Fu Sheng's agent who found someone to forcibly break open Fu Sheng's house and rescue the unkempt Fu Sheng from a takeaway box.

    The manager pressed Fu Sheng to go to the bathroom to look in the mirror, so that she could see what the hell she looked like in the mirror.

    The agent said, "Fu Sheng, I thought you were dead at home."

    Fu Sheng looked at himself in the mirror, his face was gray, with huge dark circles under his eyes, his hair was greasy on his scalp, and his lips were chapped and peeled.

    She really looks like she was dug out from the grave after being dead for a long time.

    Facing the agent in the mirror, Fu Sheng squeezed out a more unlucky smile than a dead person. With empty eyes, she said to the agent, "I seem to have done something wrong." The

    agent was shocked, she didn't know What happened to Fu Sheng, but Fu Sheng's state made her very worried, she turned off all work arrangements, took Fu Sheng to relax around the world, and made an appointment with a top psychologist, packed Fu Sheng and threw it away to see doctor.     Fu Sheng completely refused to communicate at first, and the psychiatrist guided him little by little. After eight private treatments, the psychiatrist told the agent that the patient seemed to have lost his love.     "Love breakup? When did she fall in love?" The agent scolded the quack doctor and took Fu Sheng home. Then the more he thought about it, the more wrong he was, and he scolded Fu Sheng again.     "Say! Did you fall in love behind my back?"     Fu Sheng nodded.     The manager suppressed his anger and tried to communicate with Fu Sheng. After all, her artist fell in love under her nose, and when she fell in love, she practiced herself into such a human-like appearance. That was her job. big problem.     "Who is the other party, what work does he do, and how did he meet him?" the agent asked in a relaxed tone as much as possible.     Fu Sheng's eyes were misty, as if he was missing.     "She is also an actress, we have filmed together." Fu Sheng said softly.     The broker's blood pressure has soared, but he is still an insider!     "Who is he? Are you going to make it public? I want to talk to the other party's agency." The agent said.     Fu Sheng shook his head and said slowly, "No need, she's gone." The     manager was stunned, not knowing whether to speak or not.     After saying this, Fu Sheng seemed to have opened some kind of restraint. She was full of deep love and described to the agent the sweetness she and Xiang Wan had experienced.