Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Out of Control

    Fu Sheng always seemed to be unable to refuse Xiang Wan, especially when the child showed a strong side in front of her for the first time.

    The consequence of a momentary guilty conscience is that Fu Sheng's planned solo adventure turned into a night tour for two.

    Xiang Wan insisted on walking in front of Fu Sheng, so she had to help Xiang Wan look behind, the two walked silently on the road they had walked through during the day, the quiet night wind stirred her heartstrings, making Fu Sheng a little unaccustomed to being between them of silence.

    "You seem to like this small bag very much, and you always carry it when you go out." Fu Sheng started the topic first.

    Tonight reflexively grabbed the straps on his shoulders, then released them.

    "Girls, always bring some odds and ends with you." Xiang Wan smiled and ended the topic bluntly with a specious answer.

    Her heart was pounding.

    When Fu Sheng asked, her first thought was that her sister had discovered her identity.

    Xiang Wan always carries an antidote with her, so that she can restore alpha's strength in a dangerous moment.

    Did Fu Sheng find out?

    Xiang Wanqiang suppressed the trembling in his heart and pretended to smile lightly. With the darkness of the night, Fu Sheng should not have been able to notice her unnaturalness for a moment.

    In the morning, they were close to where they lost, so Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan chose to walk around the edge of the lotus pond instead of walking through the middle of the lotus pond as they did in the morning.

    The lotus pond at night is too cold.

    Following the direction that the few people left during the day, Fu Sheng walked forward step by step.

    This generation is all low-rise bungalows, and the places where people walk a lot on the ground form relatively flat paths.

    It was late at night, the ordinary houses were already pitch black, and the entire village seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep.

    As Fu Sheng walked forward, he stared at both sides vigilantly, a pair of malicious eyes could be hidden at any time in the darkness.

    "Shhh!" Fu Sheng suddenly grabbed Xiang Wan in front of her and pulled her into the corner next to her. Almost at the same time, two people passed by them silently with flashlights.

    The raised corner perfectly hides the two in the shadows. As long as the two do not look this way, this will be a perfect blind spot for sight.

    Fu Sheng kept looking straight ahead, daring not to make any movement, until the footsteps completely disappeared, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Someone on patrol means she's in the right place.

    The closer they got, the more cautious they had to be. Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were next to the wall, keeping their steps as light as possible.

    After turning the corner, Xiang Wan stopped abruptly.

    In front of them, is a brightly lit large factory.

    The machine roared faintly, the eight exhaust fans were spinning rapidly, figures came and went in the windows, and a strange sweet fragrance wafted out.

    There is such a big illegal drug factory in a poor and backward place surrounded by mountains. Maybe some of the villagers who laughed and coaxed Fu Sheng to talk about cross talk during the day were a member of this evil production line.