Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Outrageous

    "It's outrageous!" Fu Sheng was still indignant after leaving from President Yang.

    She and Xiang Wan are both omegas, why did those people identify her as Shou? Doesn't she look gentle and stronger than Xiang Wan?

    When Fu Sheng returned to the rental house, the more she thought about it, the more she could not accept it. She simply registered a trumpet account and asked in the comment section of a well-known grain-producing wife in the circle:

    [Am I the only one who thinks Fu Sheng is offensive? ]

    Soon, an enthusiastic netizen replied to her:

    [Yes, you are the only one. 】

    The following series of additions will make Fu Sheng angry. Could it be that this has become the consensus of the world?

    No reason!

    Fu Sheng typed "You are prejudice, there are many facts to prove that, Fu Sheng is very A" on the keyboard, and was about to send it out to discuss with netizens, when her private message was suddenly knocked.

    It was the grain-producing wife herself.

    Madam; [I take the liberty to ask, is this a trumpet? 】

    Fu Sheng's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that she secretly opened the trumpet and was discovered by someone?

    [It's not a trumpet, I don't usually play it. 】Fu Sheng said righteously.

    [Excuse me, since this is the case, can you please upload a self-certification that you are a CP fan of "Xia He"/"Evening Voice"/"Xiansheng". Please understand. 】

    Fu Sheng:...

    She came to her fan square, and she was actually marked as a black fan. When did Fu Sheng suffer this kind of grievance, she would say goodbye immediately.

    [After confirming that you are Fu Shengxiangwan's CP fan, I will pull you into the fan group, share resources, and enjoy sugar together. ] Another message came over there.

    Alright, Fu Sheng is back.

    Fu Sheng: [How can I prove myself? 】

    [Just take a picture of the CP surrounding you have, as long as you prove that you have spent money on cooking. 】

    Fu Sheng looked at the line in front of him and fell into deep thought.

    Fan peripherals... She really hasn't bought them, she doesn't even know what peripherals they have.

    【I am searching. 】Fu Sheng returns.

    She jumped up and down at home, but she really found nothing. It seemed that there was nothing to connect her with Xiangwan. She couldn't take screenshots of the chat records on her mobile phone, right?

    Fu Sheng's eyes wandered and suddenly locked on a gadget.

    On her coffee table was a cute little photo frame that she picked up at random. It was bought in the small shop that bought Chlorella. Later, Fu Sheng felt that only one photo frame was incomplete, and she wanted to pick a cute photo to fill in.

    After picking and choosing, she picked out the first photo with Xiang Wan having dinner at a Japanese restaurant.

    Although the photo was taken in a hurry, it was better than the fact that the two of them were full of life, the light and shadow fell softly, and both of them smiled beautifully.