Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Warning

    Fu Sheng took Xiang Wan, who had not yet remembered it, and bowed to the audience together. The audience in their bamboo baskets gave more and more change, and the coordinates of the little fans' live broadcast room were clarified, and more and more people were watching. On the way here.

    Li Yuan's eyes were straightened when he saw it. He never imagined that a beautiful female star like Fu Sheng Xiangwan would be able to play street tricks, and the effect was so good!

    After the little fan started booing, Fu Sheng immediately answered. She and Xiang Wan were choking back and forth. I don't know when the cross talk started.

    Li Yuan took the funny route. He used to study traditional cross talk. He didn't realize until he heard Fu Sheng asking Xiang Wan to learn her three sentences. There is no trace of entry, and the structure of this baggage is simple and even old, but it can make the audience smile knowingly after being taken aback for a while.

    This is Fu Sheng's ability.

    Li Yuan was in awe.

    After the tribute, Li Yuan's mind became more lively. Fu Sheng had so much traffic here, but her lotus roots had already been sold out, and the beautiful afternoon had only passed halfway. Wouldn't it be a pity to waste such good traffic? ?

    As soon as the concept changed, Fu Sheng's image in his eyes changed from a great competitor to a platform with abundant resources. They could drag their goods to Fu Sheng's side like an e-commerce company, and borrow her traffic to give Do your own propaganda.

    As soon as he said it, Li Yuan squeezed his nose into the middle of the crowd, and when he looked up, he saw that Yu Xuan had already arrived.

    Yu Xuan: "Mr. Fu, we want to have a discussion with you, and move the lotus roots from Tang Xiaoting and I to your booth. I'll lend you a little light and let us open it."

    "You..." Li Yuan's eyes widened, watching Yu Xuan jump first.

    "We really want to go together!" Li Yuan said quickly: "I think we should tie our booths together to exert the effect of industrial agglomeration. The program team wants to see us fight each other for politics, but we can't. Let them succeed, we have to stand up and let them see what unity is strength!"

    Li Yuan made a lot of generous remarks, and Fu Sheng just looked at him with a half-smile.

    "Wan Wan, what do you think? Do you agree?" Fu Sheng handed over the choice to Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan rolled his eyes and got what Fu Sheng meant.

    "We're a small place, we can't put the goods of both of you," Xiang Wanxiao was embarrassed, his eyes wandering on Li Yuan and Yu Xuan's faces, "Sister is willing to help, but unfortunately our temple is small, otherwise we will all make a fortune together. "

    If the two teachers are willing to help, I can pay 5% of today's income as the rent." Yu Xuan said.

    "Five percent?" Li Yuan's eyes widened. He wanted to say why don't you go grab it, but he swallowed it back when he was about to blurt out the words. Now the situation is better than others, and he can only rely on Fu Sheng as a big boss. Only traffic can be sold.

    "What can you do with this little money, Yu Xuan, can you do it?" Li Yuan was heartbroken and quoted a high price: "Ten percent!"

    "Fifteen percent." Yu Xuan calmly added.

    "Mr. Fu Xiang, Tang Xiaoting and I have always respected you. We always hope to have the opportunity to cooperate with you two..."

    "Thirty percent!" Li Yuan simply fell below the bottom line and directly It interrupted Yu Xuan's unfinished loyalty.