Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Development

    President Yang placed Fu Sheng in a secret residence in the city. Although the community she originally rented was very safe, it was still not safe enough for the current controversial situation.

    Fu Sheng took the luggage he brought back from Ganzhou to the new house, turned on the light and sat alone in the empty living room. The quiet night made people think about it, and the mind that had been overheated since the day gradually calmed down. Sheng began to review the whole thing.

    So far, everything has been going according to Fu Sheng's ideas, except for Xiang Wan.

    Fu Sheng left Ganzhou in a hurry. As soon as the person who came to pick her up from President Yang arrived, Fu Sheng got in the car and left immediately. On the way, Fu Sheng saw Xiang Wan's team, and she was picked up by her own people.

    Only then did Fu Sheng know that the video released by Xiang Wan was not the one they had originally finalized.

    Xiang Wan didn't want to watch the fire from the other side, so she jumped and jumped into the whirlpool of public opinion with Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng has President Yang here, what about Xiang Wan?

    Although rationally told Fu Sheng that Xiang Wan had a very powerful PR team in his hands, and System 1551 repeatedly assured Fu Sheng that the original heroine Xiang Wan had a huge golden finger in this world, Fu Sheng could not help but worry. to night.

    This kid has been smooth sailing since his debut, and there have never been any twists and turns. Ever since he followed Fu Sheng, Xiang Wan has suffered a lot.

    What is she doing now? You won't cry alone, will you?

    Fu Sheng called Xiang Wan.

    In another city, the phone screen on the coffee table suddenly lit up, but her host didn't do anything. She silently watched Fu Sheng's name appear on the screen, until after a long minute, the call was automatically hung up, and everything belonged to calm.

    "You've been getting more and more crazy lately." Xiang Wan's father sat in the main seat, staring at the phone and grinning.

    Xiang Wan's hands fell by his side, his lips pressed together.

    "Let me think about what you've been doing lately..." The man held Xiang Wan's phone in his hand, and while playing, he glanced up and down at Xiang Wan.

    "First of all, I went to the casino to bully individual customers overnight, and I just made some money, but all of a sudden I spent all of my money to shoot the blue heart of the Lao Shizi, just to coax an omega, is it fun?" The

    man snorted coldly, He is very shameless towards Xiang Wan's behavior: "With your little three-legged cat skills, how dare you show up in front of everyone's eyes? It's just a disgrace to my Xiangjia!

    " , I can't tell when you did it, if you changed the dealer, you would have explained it that day!"

    Xiang's father's contemptuous attitude made Xiang Wan clench his fists. It is true that the dealer Bai casually ordered was someone under Xiang Jia, but Xiang Wan did not rely on any help from the family.

    Xiang Wan's cell phone lit up again as he spoke to his father. Fu Sheng's phone was not connected, so she sent a message.

    【have you slept? miss you. ]

    Xiang Fu sneered again, and threw the phone in front of Xiang Wan, "Look, someone misses you." Xiang

    Wan didn't reach out to touch the phone, the screen gradually went out under the gaze of the two people and four eyes, and Xiang Fu showed it again. Contemptuous smile.