Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In the next week, "Xia He" and "Evening Voice" two super talk squares went hand in hand, and the official blog stamped in the comment area that there was a bond between the two people, which directly made CP fans make up more than 100,000 words in their brains. Huang Wen came out.

    The online format is very good, and the "Queen" drama Fang Xuanfa's department is gloomy and gloomy. The boss of the department is sitting in the conference room and listening to his subordinates report the trend of public opinion this week.

    I didn't expect fans to like this pair of CPs so much, and they contributed so much heat to the drama and actors. Everything looks perfect. It would be better if this pair of CPs didn't have be.

    Anyway, the ending hasn't been broadcast yet. Xuanfa dragged the relationship and asked Director Han and Editor Xie if they could change the ending for Fang Qiaohe. The reply was unanimously:

    impossible.

    Art is theirs, but it is Xuanfa who will face the crying CP fans. They have held several conferences in succession and handed the data analysis results to the top.

    The boss of the department has worn his tongue and tried to break up with the above to clarify the truth that the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. Now most of the topics of this drama are on the CP, and the audience can't stand it when the be is lost. When public opinion backfires, they may not be able to control the scene.

    If the ending can't be changed, let's shorten the process of anticipation in the middle. Xuanfa is really afraid of CP fans sending blades.

    Consider the above.

    The publicity department is affiliated to the investor, Mr. Yang, and her team did not expect that the pair of CPs who changed their shots and changed at the same time would have such stamina. Now more than half of the discussions of "The Empress" are supported by the CPs, waiting for Fang Qiaohe to go offline, The ratings of "The Empress" may drop significantly by a notch.

    But Fang Qiaohe's ending has been decided, and the actors are finished. This whole network carnival is destined to come to an end. What Mr. Yang needs now is that the popularity of "The Empress" has dropped, and there will be a succession of popularity immediately. .

    But the leader of the Xuanfa team also understands that hits like "Xia He" are unreasonable, just like some actors can become popular if they give a chance to show their faces, and some actors can't make it out of resources. The above has not let go, so they are under pressure. The most important thing is that after "The Empress" cools down, they will not pick up, and the company can't get the next blockbuster reservation. For now, it is most reliable to continue to consume "Xia He" CP .

    The boss of Xuanfa stared at the retro clock in the conference room, and watched the hour hand move little by little, and finally moved to five.

    "It's over, the boss is off work, so don't wait any longer." The leader of the Xuanfa group was standing up on the table, "Brothers, get ready to be sprayed so that you don't even know your mother."

    After saying this, the Xuanfa group The phone on the long table suddenly vibrated.

    Boss: [Add more, let Fang Qiaohe's ending be released in one breath, not to hang your appetite. ]

    The phone vibrated again, the boss passed a document, and the head of the publicity and distribution team opened the letter suspiciously. It was an unrelated variety show project.

    "A Change of Life" is a friendship-oriented piece that focuses on leisure travel.

    The Xuanfa team leader swiped down in confusion until he saw the preliminary list of guests for the show, and his eyes suddenly widened.