Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Choices

    "Xiang Wan... Of course it's an Omega." Xiao Wu was confused, "She also has a destined Alpha male lead."

    Fu Sheng was noncommittal: "You didn't make up that male lead, right? ?"

    Xiao Wu was wronged: "Hey! I didn't make it up, the original book started out as a top-notch Alpha, a golden and noble young master raised in a century-old family. Ye, a proper male protagonist setting!"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Although it's ridiculous, Xiang Wan thought that according to the cliché setting of the original book, what Xiao Wu said should be pretty much the same. But Fu Sheng still felt something was wrong.

    Without him, it was mainly the look in Xiang Wan's eyes that made all the cp fans on the Internet scream. It was very strange.

    Killing her, really killing her, Fu Sheng read the danger in his eyes, subconsciously clamoring for her to run away.

    Although according to the direction of the script of "The Empress" after Xie Budong's revision, Fang Qiaohe was indeed a stupid moth that fell into the palm of the princess, and the princess really wanted to take advantage of her, but Fu Sheng always felt that in Xiang Wan's eyes Something different from acting.

    It was as if she, who was hiding behind the character, was also looking at Fu Sheng, staring at him.

    Xiao Wu: "I feel okay, the eldest princess is such a person, isn't the host a little sensitive?"

    Is she too sensitive? Fu Sheng was a little suspicious.

    The CP topic between Princess Furou and Fang Qiaohe was established overnight. Fu Sheng opened a trumpet and went in for a walk. Everyone was really emotional, as if she was the only one in the world who felt inappropriate.

    Although, we are both omegas, what are they drinking?

    "The host is big, we've all been smoking CP, what else do we care about? In life, it's so boring that only A and O can be together, so it's better to be AA or OO, hahaha." Xiao Wu said with a smile.

    "We?" Fu Sheng narrowed his eyes and caught the key point: "You are also licking me and Xiang Wan?"

    "Ah... these two beautiful sisters, double the happiness. !" If Xiao Wu had a body, he wished that his real body would rush to the front line of CP, shouting Modo Modo.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    The feeling of being dragged by someone around you is a little subtle.

    When Fu Sheng was filming before, her team knew very well that Queen Fu Ying was a filming machine with no emotions. It was a life force to cooperate with the filmmaker and other leading actors. No one could say a word more beside Fu Sheng. Not to mention openly nibbling her and other people's CP.

    Fu Sheng sighed for the 8000th time, who let her go into the book alone, with nothing but a system?

    Oh yes, this system is still a fool.

    There was a random beep on the phone, Fu Sheng's personal account gained a lot of fans in a blink of an eye, and the private messages were filled with all kinds of rainbow farts. Fu Sheng swiped down and suddenly saw a familiar photo.

    Under the wooden door of the Japanese food store, Xiang Wan held Fu Sheng's arm and smiled heartlessly at the camera.

    Like a student who hasn't left campus yet.