Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    "No! Nothing!" Fu Sheng responded quickly.

    Xiang Wan's figure was still vaguely visible through the bathroom door, she turned her face sideways, as if she was listening intently to Fu Sheng's words, and at the same time as if...

    trying to peek in through the frosted glass door.

    "Sister, I'm asking if you need a bath towel." Xiang Wan shook her hand, holding a large bath towel that could wrap around her body.

    "...Thank you." Fu Sheng said.

    "Then sister, open the door." Xiang Wan's voice was brisk, as if she couldn't hold back her smirk.

    The door squeaked open a crack, and Fu Sheng stretched out a piece of his wrist, and turned on the air-conditioning in the room at night. The cold and heat suddenly alternated, and the hairs on Fu Sheng's skin stood up.

    She opened her palms to grope and touched a piece of soft skin.

    "Sister, don't touch my hand." Xiang Wan's voice sounded from outside the door, and Fu Sheng suddenly let go of his hand.

    Immediately afterwards, the soft bath towel was stuffed into her hand, Fu Sheng quickly retracted his hand, and slammed the bathroom door shut, his heart pounding.

    After taking a shower in a daze, Fu Sheng wrapped himself tightly in a bath towel facing the mirror. The bath towel was still a little short, covering the top, and the bottom was almost there. After covering the bottom, the top showed a little more, and Fu Sheng was tangled. After a long time, I finally chose to pull the bath towel down, put my hand on my chest, and moved out in small steps.

    Opening the bathroom door, Xiang Wan was sitting on the bed with her back to Fu Sheng. She heard the sound and turned her head. The moment she saw Fu Sheng clearly, an amazing light flashed in her eyes.

    "Sister, you are so beautiful." Xiang Wan murmured.

    Fu Sheng looked away awkwardly. After a while, she suddenly realized how she could be so shy in front of children, and she glared back.

    "Is my sister staying tonight? My bed is very big."

    Xiang Wan deliberately said this. It was originally a rant from Xiang Wan when they first met. Fu Sheng came, but she didn't dare to do anything. The two of you watched "The Two of You" on the sofa in the hotel room. The premiere of "The Empress" made people speechless by the rules of the evening.

    But now, saying these words again, even if Fu Sheng is a fool, he can hear what the child wants to do.

    This must not be the meaning of pure chatting with the quilt!

    "Sister, I'm going to take a bath. I hope that when I come out, my sister is already lying flat~"

    Xiang Wan left behind a thunderstorm on the ground and flashed into the bathroom filled with Fu Sheng's smell.

    Fu Sheng stared at the door of the room that was hidden, Xiang Wan actually left her the right to choose completely.

    Fu Sheng's mind was in a mess. He had watched so many unhealthy novels and videos before, but now all of them came back in revenge, forced to love the little black house, handcuffed, whipped red candles, and mixed Fu Sheng's brain into a pot of porridge.

    Sure enough, the state propaganda against pornography, gambling and drugs is justified.

    Fu Sheng patted his face and glanced at the retro dresser mirror placed beside the bed in the hotel room, and saw that his face was deliciously red.