Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Video

    This tidbit successfully raised the "Xia He" CP to a real person, because the two waves of fans who happened to be in the plot happily went hand in hand to archeology all the videos of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan in the same frame. The report of Fu Sheng landing on the moon and touching porcelain Xiangwan, who was maliciously brought rhythm at the beginning, was also turned up.

    [Suck, suck, watch this paragraph now, the proper little couple is having a conflict! 】

    Someone sorted out the original timeline. It is known that Xiang Wan chased Fu Sheng and ran out of the set. Xiang Wan pulled Fu Sheng's sleeve and she avoided it. When the media visited the class, Xiang Wan gave Fu Sheng a hand to do it. With the peach blossom cake behind, Xiang Wan did not hesitate to offend his colleague, and he must leave the last piece of peach blossom cake to Fu Sheng.

    And Fu Sheng was so coaxed by a piece of peach blossom cake!

    【Sister Fu, why are you so soft-hearted so easily! 】

    【It's just a little couple's trick, what do you know, you idiot? ]

    Netizens don't know the whole picture, they only know that watching the fun is not a big deal.

    The two parties didn't respond, as if they didn't know about these turmoil on the Internet at all, but it didn't matter, the more the parties didn't respond, the more real the sugar was.

    There has always been demand first, and then the market. The wives of grain production are best at creating something from nothing. Fu Shengxiangwan's CP Xiangwan editing and fanfiction appeared on social media overnight.

    "It's so fast, and they even have a story line. I have to say that they have great brains!" said Fu Sheng, who just quit a CP video.

    The story line edited from this video is extremely bloody. You hurt me, and I will hurt you again. Two women with bruises and bruises are entangled with each other.

    "Dog blood, but it has an internal taste!" Fu Sheng spoke highly of it.

    Originally, she didn't care much about the various voices on the Internet except for the comments on the TV series "The Empress", but she couldn't help it. The popularity of the real-life CP of "Evening Voice" was so fast that it was difficult for Fu Sheng not to notice.

    And... the CP name actually made Xiang Wan guess, why is she in the front?

    "Hahahahahaha, host, is this what you actually care about?" Xiao Wu smiled and couldn't help himself.

    "Maybe it's because... in the eyes of the fans, you are the one who is good to be angry?" Xiao Wu tentatively asked.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Fu Sheng: "I didn't lose my temper."

    "I believe it!" Xiao Wu quickly expressed his position.

    Another client, Xiang Wan, urgently contacted Fu Sheng, and she saw all kinds of CP videos floating on the homepage.

    "I'm sorry, sister." Xiang Wan apologized.

    "Did it cause trouble for my sister? If my sister cares, I can make a statement."

    Indeed, more than half of the candy that CP fans eat are left over from the history of Xiang Wan. The photos are uploaded to the Internet, and there will be no follow-up.

    but......

    "Forget it," Fu Sheng calmly sent a message to Xiang Wan, "I promised you that we could temporarily bind the marketing together, but I won't regret it."