Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Recovery

    Seeing this side with Wen's family was very depressing, Fu Sheng returned home without saying a word, she didn't know whether she was doing right or wrong.

    This is not her parents, and what they owe is not her life, she made the choice for the original body, and does she really have such power?

    Xiao Wu, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly went online. In the past few months with Fu Sheng, she has calmed down a lot. From twittering like a mentally retarded person, she has learned to think before speaking.

    Xiao Wu asked: "Do you believe in fate, host?"

    Fu Sheng originally didn't believe it, but the reality told her that there is a god who raised her head three feet, otherwise she would not come here, so Fu Sheng said: " I believe."

    "Then there is nothing to doubt," Xiao Wu said: "You and the original body are completely different people, but your fates are tied together, maybe this is what the original body wants, she can't do it She wants you to do it for her."

    The original Fu Sheng in this world was a soft-hearted woman who only knew how to keep her head down and work hard, swallowing all the hardships she suffered. Her fate had given her so many hardships. Fortunately, there was Fu Sheng from another world to replace her. She went back one by one.

    "But, can she see what I did?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Fu Sheng has not felt the existence of the original body for a long time, it seems that the identity of Fu Sheng is always the same as herself.

    "She can see it, host." Xiao Wu said softly.

    "The world under the gaze of the Lord God, its operation method is different from what you understand. Every soul is nothing but a real existence. I can hear the original Fu Sheng say that she is very happy."

    "Is that so? That's good. "Fu Sheng smiled.

    "Say something to be happy," Xiao Wu raised his voice a little, and sounded like the silly goofy he used to be, "I haven't had time to congratulate the host, you have completely cleared the side quest 'Misplaced Life', and the Lord God has already released you The reward."

    "Oh, what is the reward?" Fu Sheng tried his best to match Xiao Wu's emotions, but she wasn't interested at all.

    "Fulfilling the side quests is a necessary condition for triggering the main quest rewards to return to your original world. In addition, the additional reward that the Lord God gives you is a chance to communicate directly with the Lord God once."

    After Xiao Wu finished speaking, he also had some I'm sorry: "Although I don't understand the specific meaning of this reward, it is a rare opportunity. The host is so powerful, it should be

    more convenient to communicate with the Lord God directly than to pass through me." The younger and younger, Fu Sheng found a contradiction in this seemingly tasteless reward.

    If you just bypass the system and talk directly to the Lord God, why limit it to only one use, in fact, the conversation is not the point, the point is that this is an opportunity to break the rules designated by the Lord God.

    It has always been the main god that issued tasks, and Fu Sheng was passively tossing in the framework defined by the main god. She had no way to break this boundary, because she couldn't see where the boundary was at all.

    Compared with Fu Sheng, the main god is like a higher latitude civilization that she will never touch, and the reward of this side quest is like a ladder, giving Fu Sheng a chance to try to touch or even break the boundary.