Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "Congratulations!"

    After the director called the card, Fu Sheng slowly got up from the ground, and the group of young staff members on the set rushed up excitedly and hugged Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng laughed, when did her popularity become so good?

    It sounds like fate. The first character Fu Sheng played in reality was a corpse, and the first character Fu Sheng who came to this world also ended up with a tragic death.

    "Mr. Fu, I really want to cry." A little girl rushed up.

    She was clearly on the set, watching the makeup artist forge those wounds on Fu Sheng and then pouring the fake blood in syrup. Under the interference of various machines scheduling camera changes, she was actually led by Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan. went in.

    She shouted in her heart that it was fake, it was all fake, and she cried so much.

    Maybe that's the charm of the show.

    "Mr. Fu," the girl cried and took out a pen and paper, "Can you sign my name?"

    "Of course." Fu Sheng smiled slightly, picked up her pen and signed Fu Sheng's name.

    Fortunately, the original body had the same name as her, otherwise Fu Sheng would have to practice signing again. She couldn't explain when she accidentally signed the wrong one. Fu Sheng had done a lot of autographing. It was the first time she had come to this world, but she actually asked her to get back the little excitement that was bubbling in her heart when she signed autographs for fans for the first time.

    The girl laughed and cried, carefully folded the piece of paper with Fu Sheng's signature and put it in her pocket, and said cherishly,

    "Mr. Fu, you will definitely be popular, and the signature will be valuable by then!"

    Fu Sheng: "...Are you going to resell?"

    "Hey, I'll wait for the appreciation!"

    OK, fine, the little fans are financially minded, and Fu Sheng should keep smiling.

    There was laughing and making a mess. Fu Sheng saw Xiang Wan sitting in the same place uncharacteristically from the crowd. Usually, after every scene was filmed, she must be the first person to come up and talk to Fu Sheng.

    Now, she is still wearing the clothes of the eldest princess in the play, looking at this side absently.

    Fu Sheng frowned, Xiang Wan's state was not quite right.

    Indeed, in the last scene, Fu Sheng only needs to lie on the ground as a prop. For Yu Xiangwan, it is a real emotional labor. This kind of crazy character Fu Sheng has also played before. She was too tired to move a finger.

    Fu Sheng was about to pull Xiang Wan, when someone suddenly patted his shoulder.

    It's Director Han.

    "Fu Sheng," Director Han called out Fu Sheng's full name rarely, looking extremely solemn, "Congratulations."

    "Thank you Director." Fu Sheng bowed his head humbly.

    "When the scenes are broadcast during this period, you should be able to go to a higher level, you are very good, really."

    Fu Sheng chuckled, she didn't say those polite words such as Miaozan, which was what she deserved , Fu Sheng never doubted his own strength.