Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Xiang Wan started a life where the dragon can't see the end, but fortunately she didn't have many scenes left. The director just set up the scene and put it there. Serving such a little aunt.

    There was a lot of complaints in the crew, and when someone mentioned Xiang Wan in private, they made a bad face. Fu Sheng heard a few rumors. She opened her mouth several times, but in the end she didn't say a word.

    Her life has nothing to do with Fu Sheng from now on.

    After a few days, Xiang Wan finally came to the crew again. She didn't know what she was busy with these days, and her face was full of exhaustion.

    Pu Yiling took a photo of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan passing by and showed it to Fu Sheng. The two people in the photo were exactly the same haggard. According to Pu Yiling's original words: "You two seem to have just come out of a prison. Let it go."

    Pu Yiling is like this, she just deliberately stabbed Fu Sheng's heart, in her opinion, both of them clearly like each other, so can't they be soft?

    "Mr. Fu, I apologize to Wan Ye, why can't I give her another chance?" Pu Yiling asked.

    Fu Sheng was silent for a long time, and she said slowly, "I can't get over my own hurdle."

    "I was once deceived by a very good friend, and I was like a fool at that time..." Fu Sheng said I can't go on here, she is not very used to showing her old wounds to others, she is more used to appearing as a strong man, protecting the people around her under her own wings.

    She faced the night, the same is true.

    She knew that Xiang Wan had the aura of the protagonist, and she could sweep the circle by pulling out her background, but she couldn't help but soften her heart when she looked at Xiang Wan, for fear that this delicate little child would be a little wronged, like an old hen protecting her cubs.

    In fact, people don't need it at all.

    Fu Sheng once again felt that he was living like a fool.

    Only this time, she couldn't even hold a grudge against Xiang Wan. Xiang Wan hid the fact that she was an alpha, but she hid it from everyone. She didn't ask Fu Sheng to protect her. .

    It's actually quite unreasonable for her to put all the blame on Xiang Wan like this.

    Half of Fu Sheng's heart was mocking him for not knowing people well, and the other half was clamoring for Xiang Wan's thoughts, pulling on both sides, almost tearing her into two halves.

    Fu Sheng could only repeat over and over again: "She and I are over." The

    director shouted that the departments took their places, Fu Sheng got up from the pantry, opened the door, and saw Xiang Wan standing stiffly outside the door, not knowing what to hear how much has arrived.

    When Xiang Wan saw Fu Sheng come out, her eyes evaded for a moment. She only knew that when she first contacted Fu Sheng, she did not have any good intentions. She later realized that Fu Sheng hated deceit, but she did not know that this disgust stemmed from her past. .....

    Although Xiang Wan doesn't know what happened, it can affect Fu Sheng so far. Xiang Wan can't imagine how painful Fu Sheng must have been at the time. And Xiang Wan claimed to love Fu Sheng, but she didn't even know her past, which made her experience the pain of being deceived by the person she loved once again.

    In this way, she really doesn't deserve Fu Sheng's forgiveness.

    Fu Sheng paused for two seconds in front of Xiang Wan, and said, "Come over quickly, the director is urging."