Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Exposure

    This is the most gentle scene in the whole play. There is no thrilling, no bullets, only restrained sadness, but it is so tolerant of the pain in the calm, like a dull knife cutting flesh, even if I recall it years later, Makes you sleepless at night.

    Finished late.

    She couldn't slow down, she smiled in Fu Sheng's direction, not knowing what to say. She is a liar and played a role who was tricked by people from all walks of life, but she could only pretend that all this never happened, because it was her lover and motherland who deceived her, and her heart never stopped resentment, until At the end of her life, she finally ushered in relief.

    That's what it's like to be deceived.

    Xiang Wan's assistant was a little worried. She stepped forward and asked Xiang Wan if she wanted some water. She waved her hand and went back to the dressing room.

    After changing the clothes covered with blood on her body and removing the color from her face little by little, the traces of her belonging to Li Shuyan gradually disappeared, but the feeling still existed.

    Zeng Manwen in the play has done so much for Li Shuyan, but what has she done for Fu Sheng? Why does she imagine that everything will miraculously improve when she wakes up, it's obviously her own nonsense.

    Xiang Wan came out of the dressing room, the set was in a mess, some young staff simply avoided Xiang Wan, turned their heads and pretended to chat with others, avoiding eye contact with Xiang Wan.

    Xiangwan used to be very popular. At that time, she was still a beautiful Omega with a little talent and no airing in people's eyes. No one was afraid of her, and no one hated her.     The director patted Xiang Wan on the shoulder. He is the person here who knows the most about Xiang Wan and Xiang Jia. He took out a cigarette and handed it to Xiang Wan, who habitually waved his hand to reject it.     "You feel uncomfortable. Tobacco can relieve bad emotions. You see Zeng Manwen and like smoking." The director deliberately cued a detail in the script. He originally wanted to use it as a joke to liven up the atmosphere. Night.

    Xiang Wan suddenly realized that in the play, Fu Sheng's role as Zeng Manwen often needs to smoke, and Fu Sheng has always been a real smoker, she would have been a smoker.

    "Can this thing really relieve worries?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "Whether it can be done, just try it out." The director laughed.

    Xiang Wan took the cigarette and the director helped her to light it. The spicy and irritating breath filled her mouth instantly, causing Xiang Wan to cough.

    Maybe Xiang Wan's reaction was too big. The director was taken aback and wanted to take Xiang Wan's cigarette back, but Xiang Wan avoided the director's hand and took another puff.

    Who would like this taste?

    But like the late masochism, he gained some kind of sustenance in the fireworks.

    Xiang Wan couldn't help thinking, where did Fu Sheng's first cigarette come from? Did she also need to use this kind of thing to numb herself at that time?

    Xiang Wan is very good-looking. In fact, before the big drama of gender differentiation, she has always followed all the nobility etiquette, and managing a big family like the Xiang family needs to be absolutely calm during class. She has always been about things like tobacco and alcohol. It is respectful.

    Later, I met Uncle Lu. The guy was an alcoholic himself. On the first day he saw Xiang Wan, he handed her a large glass of beer, but he wouldn't let Xiang Wan smoke.     Uncle Lu's reason is that in his chaotic neighborhood, the crime that accompanies poverty is hidden and ubiquitous, and you can't guarantee whether your cigarettes have been mixed with anything, so it's better not to smoke anyone's cigarettes.     "Do you have any plans for the future?" the director asked, "I don't think you look very happy."     "We ordinary people will wake up laughing from dreams just by thinking about the wealth of your family. Without your position, we can't imagine the sadness inside." The director paused and said, "It's a pity for you and Fu Sheng."     Xiang Wan glanced at the director and was a little surprised: "You all know? "The     director smiled without saying a word, and pointed to his eyes.