Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Variety Show

    It was late at night, Fu Sheng withdrew from the controversy of the sand sculpture netizens, glanced at the Moments before going to bed, and saw that Xiang Wan had posted a selfie in the mirror ten minutes ago, in the dimly lit studio, she was sitting in the dressing room, her face The heavy makeup on her was removed, and she was clean, revealing a pure and charming energy. Xiang Wan untied her hair, which had been tied all day, and draped it casually on her shoulders. She was faintly tired, but her eyes were bright and eye-catching.

    Xiang Wan's accompanying text is: [The overtime work is worth it until now, the moon is beautiful, and the stars are all thinking of the old man. 】

    I don't know if it's because she posted this circle of friends too late, her friends are all asleep, and the comment area of ​​social expert Xiang Wan is empty. Fu Sheng was surprised for a second, and politely gave it to her. Kudos to late.

    Fu Sheng glanced out the window, the moon was really beautiful, the moon was bright and the stars were rare, and there were no stars in the sky at all.

    "This child is blind to literature and art."

    Fu Sheng chuckled lightly, and threw away the phone and fell into a deep sleep in a blink of an eye.

    Early the next morning, it was not the alarm clock or a dream that woke Fu Sheng up, but a call from President Yang early in the morning.

    "You're really going to cause trouble for me!" Picking up the phone, the other side started to scold Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng tried his best to open his eyes, propped himself up on the bed with one hand and sat up reluctantly. With a sleepy voice, he walked across to the opposite side, and Boss Yang was obviously stunned for a moment.

    "You're still sleeping?" President Yang's voice suddenly rose, as if Fu Sheng had done something strange that she couldn't understand.

    Fu Sheng glanced at the time on the phone and confirmed that it was five forty-seven. The sky was hazy outside, and it wasn't even fully lit.

    "Mr. Yang, good morning, what happened?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "It's getting late, Fu Sheng. I'm already working on today's work. If you can save me some peace of mind, I might be able to have a leisurely cup of coffee now."

    After Mr. Yang calmed down, he regained his good manners. She used her elite-class scornful tone to warn Fu Sheng that if she wanted to become an elite like her, she had to make the same effort.

    Hearing this, Fu Sheng's mind directly appeared in the mind of Mr. Yang who bet with her with a smile instead of a smile.

    "We have to fight for the glory of omega together, don't we, I remember you said that you are not a weak and incompetent omega." President Yang reminded her of what Fu Sheng had said.

    Fu Sheng was silent for a moment, the sun was rising in the sky, the sun was trying hard to penetrate the clouds, bursting out with colorful splendor.

    This moment is beautiful, but very few people see it.

    When the sun rises completely and the sun shines on the earth, who would know how the first few rays of light pierced the clouds painfully and came to the world?

    Fu Sheng got up and silently apologized to President Yang in his heart.

    The reason why Mr. Yang was asked to call Fu Shengxing's teacher early in the morning to inquire about his guilt could be guessed by Fu Sheng. When she decided to do this, she had anticipated the storm that might be caused later.