Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Judgment

    Three days later, a marketing account called "Guage Lai Kangkang" gently released a melon.

    Adhering to the principle that the bigger the matter, the less talk, Guage only released one sentence.

    "The veteran political family of the alliance, Wen Jia, is suspected of participating in the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs, and will be brought to a public trial by the Senate soon." The

    public was in an uproar.

    This "Guage Lai Kangkang" is a very active marketing account. It is always on the front line of putting melons and eating melons, and it has a group of very sticky fans.

    The popularity of social news about popular artists involved in drugs has not yet passed, and bringing up topics related to drugs/drugs is tantamount to boldly jumping the public's sensitive nerves, not to mention that this time the parties involved are politicians.

    Guage's comment area was captured in an instant, and netizens were divided into two factions, one part was seeking evidence from bloggers, and the other part was directly spraying.

    [Spicy Chicken Marketing Account, do you know who Wen Jia is? That was the hero who participated in the creation of the alliance two hundred years ago! You have to look at the object of rumors, right? ]

    [It's really the code of wealth, is human blood steamed buns delicious? ]

    [Marketing account apologizes! 】

    【This is still not caught up? Freedom of speech is not such a free law, is it? 】

    Fu Sheng doesn't know if this group of people who sprayed the marketing account and the netizens who sprayed her before, but they were also hammered. She and Wen's family are treated very differently. I don't know if Wen's father's public image is too managed. Well, the credibility of the marketing account is still vulnerable in front of politicians. In short, the final result is that this melon brother seems to be a fool who tried to smash the popularity but was attacked by the popularity.

    Fu Shengwo watched several rounds of netizens and marketing accounts at home. Someone opened the first satellite TV of the alliance on the spot. Wen's father was sitting in front of the camera and the host slowly analyzing the direction of the alliance's policies.

    Suddenly, the Union Guards with live ammunition broke into the studio. Two young soldiers supported Wen Fu one by one and dragged them out of the studio. The live broadcast was forced to stop.

    【? ? ? 】

    The accident happened right in front of everyone's eyes. The top officials of the alliance were dragged away by the guards of the alliance on the spot, and the high-definition camera captured the panic and embarrassment on Wen's father's face.

    In an instant, he fell to the altar.

    At this time, netizens realized that they had been tearing up the topic of drug trafficking in Wen's family for so long, and this topic was not banned by the platform, nor were they banned...

    [So... ...is this true? 】

    【Is the alliance not protecting him? Is it really cold at home? 】

    Many conspiracy theories have emerged, but Guage's predictions have come true one by one.

    The director of the Department of Labor and Health, Wen's father, was dismissed from his posts. He was secretly detained and interrogated. No one knew what happened in those days. The alliance was turbulent, and officials and personnel were transferred on the news every day.