Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    At the same time, Xiang Wan's apartment welcomed an unexpected guest.

    Xiang Wan looked out through the cat's eyes, and there was a cold-faced alpha standing outside the door.

    She opened the door, and Wen Erbai walked in regardless of Xiang Wan's rejection.

    "Are you crazy?" Xiang Wan asked, "Aren't you afraid of being photographed this evening?"

    "You're shameless, I'm shameless, but I have a family!" Xiang Wan mocked .

    It's okay not to say this, but as soon as this sentence was finished, the veins on Wen Erbai's arm stretched again, looking like he was about to hit someone.

    "Are you with her?" Wen Erbai asked in a hoarse voice.

    Xiang Wan smiled without saying a word.

    Wen Erbai swung out a fist and glared at Xiang Wan's face.

    Xiang Wan raised his hand to block it, and the tiger's mouth was numb from the shock.

    "Master Wen, are you going to fight with me?" Xiang Wan asked.

    When two powerful alphas start working, it is estimated that the house will not be preserved. Let alone entertainment news, the two of them will be able to share social news together.

    Moreover, in front of Xiang Wan, Wen Erbai may not have a chance of winning.

    He clenched his fists and squeezed a few words from his teeth: "Did you touch her?"

    "Master Wen," Xiang Wan shook off his hand, his face full of disgust: "Not every alpha can Think with your lower body."

    "Also," Xiang Wan raised her voice: "The value of an omega doesn't depend on whether she has accepted the mark at all."

    Fu Sheng was once deceived by a scum, but it didn't prevent her from being so good. People couldn't take their eyes off. When Wen Erbai heard that her sister might be with alpha, she had such a big reaction. If she knew that Fu Sheng had the experience of forcibly washing off the marks, she didn't know what this person was going to post. Crazy.

    Wen Erbai always looks like he cares about his sister and then messes up. In fact, the high alpha stare on his body makes Xiang Wan feel uncomfortable.

    Does he think this is good for Fu Sheng?

    Ever since Xiang Wan learned about Fu Sheng's life experience, he had no good impression of this brother who left her in the first place. If it weren't for this blood relationship, Xiang Wan would not even agree to open the door for Wen Erbai.

    I don't know how Xiang Wan's words just hit Wen Erbai's foot, but he suddenly became very depressed.

    "I want to take her home." Wen Erbai said.

    Xiang Wan: "..."

    "What?" Wen Erbai looked up, "Aren't you going to stop me?"

    "What am I stopping you for?" Xiang Wan asked back.

    "That's my sister's house. She has had a hard time wandering outside. If she wants to go home, why should I stop her?" Xiang Wan said these words calmly.

    "I just don't like your Wen family, but I hope my sister can have a complete family."

    Wen Erbai's lips moved, he seemed to want to say something, but in the end he couldn't say anything.