Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan entered the filming site one after the other. Fu Sheng was surprised to find that, except Director Han and Xie Butong, almost all the staff were following the new episodes of "The Empress" with their mobile phones. booing.

    No way, the long princess and the actor's CP oranges are very good.     Xiang Wan pursed

    her lips and smiled, looked up and quickly switched to a serious expression, "I'm sorry, I was just playing with Mr. Fu, so everyone has been waiting for a long time."

Post!" The man was reading the hot comments from CP fans.

    Director Han waved his hand and suppressed the laughter of these young people, "Impressed!"

    His stern eyes shot indiscriminately, and he snorted from his nose, "Forget it, you can watch it if you want. After reading the update of , then put your heart into filming."

    "Okay!" Someone cheered.

    "Forbidden!" Director Han stared.

    On the set, the actors and staff gathered in twos and threes, looking for a comfortable corner to cuddle. It's not that everyone is addicted to chasing dramas, but the audience's reaction is very important when this drama is being filmed and broadcasted.

    They all have to prepare for a major script change if the comments are not going in the right direction.

    On the screen of the mobile phone, Director Han's poetic camera slowly turned around, all of which seemed to be idle pens, but there was no idle pens in the fine products.

    On a gloomy rainy day, on the long palace road, the door was closed, and the courtyards were closed to hide. The long shot was pushed all the way, and at the corner of a familiar corridor, the skirt of a sandal-colored palace dress floated past, and flashed into the muddy bamboo forest.

    The barrage screamed.

    【That's Qiao Xian'er! I read that right, it must be Qiao Xian'er! 】

    【What? where? I do not see it! 】

    【hiahiahia I saw it! And I can also see that this road is to find the eldest princess. 】

    [Knocked, knocked, knocked! ]

    [Suck, Suck]

    Time flies, I don't know how long, on a sunny day, the door of the princess' yard was pushed open from the inside. Small white flowers.

    The barrage screamed again.

    [Oh, this is a metaphor! It must be a metaphor! 】

    The eldest princess hesitated for a moment, then crouched down and covered the trembling petals of the little flower with her hands.

    Barrage: [There are flowers that can be folded straight and must be folded! Princess, come on! 】

    Fu Sheng lifted his forehead, "Are the audience's eyes so vicious now? Director Han's shots are very subtle, how can they understand it?"

    Xiang Wan chuckled: "Sister, they are only sensitive to this aspect, one by one The magnifying glass is deducting candy to eat, the real plot is foreshadowing, they may not guess it."

    In this episode, Director Han cut quickly, as if he didn't give people time to react, and cut directly to the back of Fang Qiaohe and the eldest princess in the Buddhist hall The day of heartbreak.

    Fang Qiaohe approached the eldest princess familiarly, and was caught by the eldest princess who was hiding behind the door. In the round, Fang Qiaohe was pressed against the door by the eldest princess.