Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Parents

    The night she was waiting for the results of the genetic test, Fu Sheng stayed in a hotel outside Wen's house, and Xiang Wan stayed in her room until late, but she was still driven by Fu Sheng to sleep next door.

    Fu Sheng was in a bad mood, but she didn't want Xiang Wan to bear her emotional garbage.

    Standing on the balcony of the hotel, looking at the city with the lights out at night outside the window, Fu Sheng felt a burst of emptiness in his heart.

    Test results are due tomorrow.

    Although Wen Erbai said that she must be his sister, but apparently Wen's family, headed by Wen's father, were a little wary of her. Fu Sheng didn't mind whether she was Wen's family or not. She didn't intend to take advantage of her status. She even thought it would be better if it wasn't Wen's family.

    In less than a day, Fu Sheng found that the Wen family was far more complicated and depressing than the rumors from the outside world.

    But she herself or the original body, people in her two lifetimes have never tried the taste of having family, and the Wen family who appeared at this time looked like the refreshments that the hotel had produced the day before yesterday and have been kept in the present, although she rationally told her that it was no longer new, But looking at the exquisite appearance that hasn't changed at all, Fu Sheng still couldn't restrain himself from wanting to take a sip.

    Just one bite.

    Maybe she is too sensitive?

    Fu Sheng closed her eyes, she could hear the beating of her heart in her chest.

    Turns out she was nervous.

    Even if he walks away casually in the daytime, it turns out that in the dead of night, the little expectation buried in the bottom of his heart can't help but stick his head out.

    The phone on the windowsill vibrated suddenly, and Fu Sheng suddenly opened his eyes to see. On the screen that lit up, there was a message from Xiang Wan.

    This child, who obviously lives next door, has to send her any news?

    Fu Sheng picked up his mobile phone and opened it, it was a picture of a starry sky.

    The stars like broken diamonds are scattered in the black flannel-like night sky, and occasionally one or two are particularly bright, turning the rest into foils.

    [If you can't sleep, come out and look at the stars. ] Send a message to the evening.

    [I am on the rooftop, and the night wind is very cool. 】

    Fu Sheng saw Xiang Wan's news, and suddenly felt that there was nothing to be nervous about. She had found a place where she could put her soul, didn't she?

    In the first half of her life, she had never had family participation, and her original body was almost the same. They had long been accustomed to the life of drawing warmth from themselves. They lived well and didn't need the mercy of others at all.

    What's more, she doesn't need to hug herself now, she has her little friends.

    Fu Sheng asked herself in the elevator leading to the top floor of the hotel. Was she too cold to the children? She is used to resolving everything by herself, but this may make children feel very insecure. What should a normal girl do at this time? Shouldn't I be in the arms of my girlfriend for comfort?

    She also had to give Xiang Wan a chance to express herself and let the children know that Fu Sheng needed her.

    Fu Sheng is too independent. She is willing to protect her friends, but rarely opens her heart to others.