Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    After the director shouted a card behind the monitor, the studio gradually resumed the noise, Xiang Wan's kiss continued, whispers were whispered around, and some young children even whistled.

    Fu Sheng blushed a little, she had to admit that even when she knew the direction of the script, when Xiang Wan kissed her like this, her heart was beating wildly.

    No wonder Zeng Manwen likes Li Shuyan, she likes it too.

    After the kiss was over, Xiang Wan's lips left, her eyes seemed to be full of water, and only Fu Sheng was reflected in it.

    "Alright, alright, everyone is watching." Fu Sheng said softly.

    Fu Sheng caressed Xiang Wan's back with one hand, turned his head and explained to the crew: "Wan Wan is just too involved in the drama, give her some time to slow down."

    Fu Sheng accompanied Xiang Wan to stay away According to Fu Sheng's experience, Xiang Wan definitely didn't want anyone to disturb the two of them at this time.

    The crew was dismantling the set and preparing to call it a day. The director was looking back at the footage shot on the monitor. He always felt that the footage was a little less than the scene he designed. The prop teacher was in a hurry and rudely bumped into the way. My colleagues rushed towards the director's direction.

    The accident happened at this time.

    Under the stunned gaze of the director, the prop teacher picked up the loudspeaker used for directing the speech on the ground, and shouted to the point of splitting his voice:

    "Be careful, don't go over—" There

    was a loud bang, and the firelight was reflected on the prop teacher's glasses. The second half of his sentence has not been finished, and there is no need to say it now.

    For some reason, one of the explosion points he arranged did not detonate normally, not far from the edge of the top of the mountain.

    Most of the staff surrounded the director, tacitly leaving the edge of the mountain to Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan to calm down.

    The explosion caused a violent shock wave, and Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan fell off the cliff in front of everyone.

    It was originally a no-man’s land, and no one knew what was going on under the mountain.

    Down the mountain, the water is turbulent.

    When Fu Sheng opened her eyes, her body was shivering with cold, and the top of her head was pitch black. The gray coat in the play was wet and was being roasted on the fire next to her. She was covered with a dried A thin coat, lying on a large flat rock.

    This is a cave with the bright moon hanging high outside.

    Fu Sheng hesitated for a moment, supporting her body with her soft arms, she slowly sat up, and her consciousness gradually returned to the cage.

    Yes, there was an explosion, she was standing on the edge of the cliff, Xiang Wan hesitated, and wanted to tell her something.

    What about late?

    Fu Sheng stood up abruptly, she almost fell to the ground the moment her feet stepped on the ground, her head was dizzy, and she had almost no strength on her body.

    She has a fever.

    Fu Sheng stumbled to the entrance of the cave, a series of footsteps came, Xiang Wan came with a bundle of dead branches, her thin skirt was soaked and stuck to her body.