Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Zeng Manwen was sitting in the living room, taking off her high heels and reclining on the sofa. She closed her eyes and went through the recent discoveries one by one in her mind. If everyone in the department she works in is a genius, then the only thing she can do What is outstanding is the unforgettable memory.

    The place where Zeng Manwen works in the alliance is listed as the Institute of Tobacco, Coffee and Health, or the Institute of Tobacco for short. The earliest source of this statement came from the self-deprecation of everyone inside the institute. After all, every day we deal with all kinds of messy information, and everyone hangs their lives on tobacco and coffee.

    Later, this name became the official name of the department. Even if it was registered in the alliance's file, the identity of their group was also a tobacco, coffee and health researcher.

    Zeng Manwen was selected to enter the institute because of her monster-like memory and absolute sensitivity to frequency. In the field of cryptography, encrypting a string of characters into another string of things, according to the principle of one-to-one correspondence, no matter what the key is, the frequency will not change.     For example, the letter e appears most frequently in English letters. As long as a sufficient number of ciphertexts under the same encryption rule can be intercepted, and the most frequently occurring codons can be found, most of them represent the letter e.     This is the way of revealing secrets destined by the encryption principle. The work of the Tobacco Institute is very boring, and it is often solved by brute force with unimaginable workload. Four years ago, the Tobacco Institute began to intercept completely different secret codes.     It was a completely new encryption rule, which was evaluated by Zeng Manwen’s old partner for many years as completely impossible to crack with mathematical methods. In the past four years, the empire has completely popularized this encryption method, and all military intelligence is encrypted in this way. It's like building a high wall in the world of information, completely separating the empire from the alliance.     Zeng Manwen's partner, Cheng Yiyun, the youngest and most talented cryptographer in the Tobacco Institute, named this encryption method "High Wall".     This is the secret of Zeng Manwen's approach to the red house.

    There must be no completely unsolvable encryption method in this world. Even if they cannot find it as an enemy, the empire must exist. Cheng Yiyun stayed behind to continue her research at the Tobacco Institute, and Zeng Manwen's mission was to find another way to break through the inside of the high wall. "High Wall".

    But right now, she has nowhere to go.

    It was late at night, Zeng Manwen closed her eyes tightly, her delicate brows were wrinkled, and she seemed to be in pain.

    The corridor on the second floor of Li Mansion was hidden in the darkness. A door that had been smashed into a hole by the spine of a hard book slowly opened a crack. Li Shuyan took a step gently, frowning at the woman sleeping on the sofa downstairs.

    No makeup, no going back to the room, high heels kicked sloppy aside, wine glasses rolling down the soft carpet.

    She is really hard to handle.

    If Zeng Manwen fell ill, would he have to rely on her again?

    Li Shuyan pouted, and was about to call the dumb servant to wake up Zeng Manwen and send him back to the room, when he suddenly realized that it was late at night, and the dumb servant might have fallen asleep.

    Li Shuyan stood in the same place and did an ideological struggle for a long time. If it was not necessary, she really didn't want to have any close contact with Zeng Manwen. Every time the two approached, Li Shuyan would be alarmed.