Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Wishes

    "Master, did you finally find out that something is wrong with you?" Xiao Wu teased.

    The host of her family's wise and godly martial arts is very good in everything, just one point, something is wrong with Xiangwan. While saying that she doesn't trust Xiangwan, she doesn't allow others to speak ill of Xiangwan. She is simply an old double standard person. .

    Fu Sheng was lost in thought, is she really so wrong?

    "I'm going to do an experiment." Fu Sheng said to Xiao Wu.

    People always say that if you can look at the opposite sex for ten seconds, it is a sign of mutual affection. Although Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng are both female omegas, they are not the opposite sex, but in Fu Sheng's eyes, gender doesn't matter at all. .

    What matters is whether she likes it or not.

    "Oh! The host is so open!" Xiao Wu exclaimed.

    "Xiang Wan." Fu Sheng called her.

    "Huh?" Xiang Wan turned to look at Fu Sheng, her eyes sparkling.

    Fu Sheng started to look at each other.

    Xiang Wan's eyes are very beautiful. The pupils are light in color and translucent, like a puddle of water. Fu Sheng observed it carefully. In Xiang Wan's eyes, he only saw himself.

    Three seconds, four seconds...

    Fu Sheng felt her heart beating a little faster, does she really like Xiang Wan?

    "Sister, what's wrong?" Xiang Wan took the lead in turning her eyes away, and said in a panic, "Is my makeup smudged? Where is it?"

    Her blinking speed increased significantly, and she hurriedly took out a small mirror from her bag.

    "Cough." Fu Sheng's meditation was interrupted by Xiang Wan. At that moment, she seemed to be about to break an important critical point, but was pulled back by someone.

    I have lingering fears.

    "It's okay, no makeup." Fu Sheng hurriedly stopped her, she didn't know how to explain why she was staring at Xiang Wan like that, as if she had some serious illness, so she could only make up a reason to fool her.

    "You lost an eyelash, under your eyes." Fu Sheng said, pinching his fingers dexterously under Xiang Wan's eyes, so fast that Xiang Wan couldn't see whether the eyelashes were in her hands or not.

    "You threw it away?" Xiang Wan was a little surprised.

    "Yes... yes."

    Xiang Wan held his orange juice and hesitated, but finally said: "Sister, have you ever heard a saying that your eyelashes fell out, and you want to make a promise? I wish I was blowing that eyelash away, so that my wish would come true."

    "I have such a big wish, smack, it's gone." Xiang Wan was unhappy.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "Then I make a wish for you?" Fu Sheng blurted out.

    After saying this, the two of them were stunned for a moment. Xiang Wan was a little girl. She believed that these illusory things were nothing more than that. How could she follow the wisdom? This kind of remark is just to coax children to play, who can really take it seriously?

    Xiang Wan is just acting like a spoiled child, how come she doesn't have a long memory?

    A plain wish to go out is equivalent to a favor that can be fulfilled at any time. If Xiang Wan makes any excessive demands...