Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Supporting Actors

    "Why, why, why is this!" System 1551 asked like a cannonball in Fu Sheng's mind.

    Just a few minutes ago, she watched hoarsely as Fu Sheng walked out of the hotel door without turning her head. There was a major shift in the character design. 1551 closed her eyes in despair, thinking that she would be caught by this guy who had just known each other for less than half an hour. The host was involved in obliteration, but he didn't expect that he would still be alive in this beautiful world when he opened his eyes.

    Although seeing the world through other people's eyes, 1551 is still very satisfied.

    After the joy of the rest of her life was over, 1551's stagnant brain started to work again, and all the doubts became a line. She opened the microphone passionately in Fu Sheng's mind: "Host, did you scold me just now?"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    1551: "You knew early on that you won't die when you leave the hotel, right? Why didn't you tell me? You're watching my joke! Do you dislike my low reading comprehension ability! But then again Now, what does this have to do with reading comprehension?"

    Fu Sheng frowned, raised his hand to cover his ears, and suddenly remembered that the sound came from his head, and covering his ears wouldn't make him feel any better. She looked around and put her hands down as if nothing had happened. Fortunately, no one noticed her abnormality.

    Fu Sheng took a deep breath and tried to block 1551's beeping, thinking, can the binding system be returned?

    1551: "No!"

    OK, fine

    "I can explain it to you, as long as...you shut up first." It was

    suddenly clear, and when 1551 shut up, it seemed that even the air was much fresher. Two or three birdsong, and the crooked first quarter moon is extraordinarily gentle.

    Fu Sheng sighed secretly, and resignedly explained her stupid system.

    In fact, the problem is very simple, the key lies in what is the story line and what is the character design. All stories are centered on characters, and the underlying logic of the characters is actually the motives of the characters. If this motive still stands, then all subsequent developments are reasonable.

    In other words, if Fu Sheng, a little character in the book, wants to be famous the most, she would not hesitate to seduce the assistant director. Here, fame is the motive, and seducing the assistant director is just the author's bad taste. , as long as Fu Sheng can be famous, then the Lord God will care if she gets out of bed or not?     "It seems to make sense, but how do you know that the original body doesn't like the assistant director? If she and the assistant director are actually in a relationship, wouldn't you collapse?" 1551 was still struggling.     "Xiao Wu, do you usually like to follow domestic dramas?" Fu Sheng had a headache.     "Ah?"     "Forget it, it's fine," Fu Sheng took a long breath and raised his hand in front of him, "Look."     "Look at what?"     "Look...what's in my hand."     This Once the system didn't answer the call immediately, she seemed to think for a few seconds, and then tentatively asked: "Is it the red mark that came out from the room card?"     "So you understand?"     "...Are you in Are you showing off your delicate skin?"     Fu Sheng pressed his forehead, is the system a shelter for the mentally retarded?     "The original body is in pain and tangled. Although she is standing in front of the assistant director's door, she is full of reluctance and holds the room card tightly. She needs a long time of psychological construction to support her to get out of there. One step."     Even after so long, the traces on Fu Sheng's palms have not dissipated, which shows how tormented the original body was at that time.     The system was silent for a while, and she seemed to suddenly realize that Fu Sheng's analysis made sense. What's even more terrifying is that she analyzed these things in less than a few minutes, as if she could see through it at a glance. The past and present life of the cannon fodder small supporting role who did not have many scenes in the original book.     1551 realized that this host who fell from the sky might be a thigh worth hugging.     "Wow, the host is big, you are amazing." 1551 dogleg said.