Chapter 7

Chapter 7 City Edge

    Late at night, a long article suddenly appeared on the front page of Pioneer Film Review.

    "Wandering in the quagmire of Yin Ruins for a long time, I finally picked up a star"

    ID Qingcheng Mountain is an in-depth user of Pioneer Film Critic for many years, and has millions of fans on the platform. He is famous for his sharp writing style and different perspectives. These Over the years, it has offended many star traffic.

    Without him, the main reason is that this person is simply a scumbag, and there is no one he dares to scold. From the script to the screen to the acting, this irritable old man can't even see it. According to his words: "When fans are Amway, they all become real people. Why can't I become real people? What I spray is real people!"

    This kind of iron-headed style quickly attracted the attention of the public. After all, the audience has been suffering for a long time. Carry on. Of course, it's not that this Qingcheng Mountain has not been bullied, but every time his fans worry that the Qingcheng Mountain is about to overturn, the situation will always miraculously reverse. Even the new artist's new work that he sprayed on the street was ridiculed by the crowd, and the fans were too late to wash the ground. Over time, people gradually discovered that there is something under the Qingcheng Mountain.

    He seems to really understand!

    This is such a harsh film critic, who can be regarded as a compliment if he gives "average, but watchable". He suddenly wrote a long article to praise a female supporting character in the new drama "The Empress" who doesn't know how many times.

    He said, "I picked up a star." You

    must know that the last time Qingcheng Mountain complimented someone clearly was Xiang Wan's debut. Now Xiang Wan has become the youngest actress in the country, a well-known ancestor in the circle. The figure who detained the Manchurian banquet on her head.

    Could it be that this little-known supporting role can enjoy the same treatment as Xiang Wan in Qingcheng?

    Some people questioned and some were amazed, but there is no doubt that Fu Sheng's name spread overnight. The first episode of "The Empress" has not been completed yet, and the audience has already begun to look forward to the new drama.

    "The host is great! You are going to be popular!" Xiao Wu exclaimed.

    "What is this?" Fu Sheng exited the post at the foot of Qingcheng Mountain, his tone was frivolous, but the corners of his eyes were undoubtedly cheerful.

    "But... who is this under the Qingcheng Mountain, why is he pushing you?" Xiao Wu wondered.

    "Under Qingcheng Mountain?" Fu Sheng repeated the ID with a clear smile on his face, "He's really too lazy to name him."

    "Do you remember the guy in the suit who was robbed of the computer by screenwriter Xie Budong on the set? "Fu Sheng asked with a smile.

    At that time, the chicken was flying and the dog was jumping, and Director Han was holding one person, trying to make them two people. What did Director Han say at that time?

    "This is Zhang Qingcheng, the most popular independent film critic under Pioneer Film Critics..."

    Xiao Wu: "It's him!"

    Xiao Wu's voice suddenly rose: "So, the host, you already knew he was so big. the energy, so you deliberately show your acting skills in front of him?"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "First of all, it was my face that impresses Zhang Qingcheng, thank you." Fu Sheng corrected with an expressionless face.