Chapter 117

Chapter 117 Negotiations

    The film "High Wall" was released, and the response was very good. Fu Sheng once again reaped a lot of tears. The little girl in the front row of the movie theater choked again and again, hammering her boyfriend's arm next to her.

    The ending song sounded, the little girl was crying, she squeaked and complained: "I've already played twice, why am I still being abused and crying, it's all Fu Sheng's fault, how can she act so well!"

    Before turning on the lights in the theater On the one hand, Xiang Wan raced against the clock to pull down the mask and place a pious kiss on the back of Fu Sheng's hand.

    Why race against time? That's from two hours ago.

    Xiang Wan hasn't been to a movie theater for many years, and I usually study other people's performances at home or in the studio with the door behind closed doors, but how can I not experience a movie theater with my lover? Where's the corner?

    When the lights were turned off, it was pitch black, and the senses became extra sensitive. Maybe there was an unaware passer-by not far away. She moved her hands up and down, but Fu Sheng didn't dare to make a sound. Just thinking about it made her heart beat faster.     As soon as this proposal came out, Fu Sheng readily agreed, but when Fu Sheng was carefully choosing which movie to watch, Xiang Wan saw the largest poster of "High Wall" outside the theater.     There seems to be a kiss scene between two people.     At that time, Fu Sheng tried to argue, she questioned Xiang Wan: "You don't know the plot, isn't it embarrassing to watch what you're playing?"     Seeing that Fu Sheng was shy, Xiang Wan became more determined, and she even threatened Fu Sheng : "Either watch "High Wall" today, or I'll go home and finish up those bad dramas that my sister filmed in the past. My sister chooses the one." The     two embarrassments are the lesser of power, and Fu Sheng had no choice but to confront Xiangwan hegemony with tears. Head down.     As a result, Xiang Wan shot herself in the foot.     She never imagined that "The Wall" had been released for more than a month, and it was almost full of people. There was no small corner that she imagined undisturbed, no charming and ambiguous atmosphere, no kissing, no touching.     It's all gone!

    Even if they set a corner position, they were still full of normal movie-watching audiences, and Xiang Wan even had the illusion of being in a large offline fan base.

    The little girl with Xiangwan's avatar next to her burst into tears when she saw that Li Shuyan was taken away by the red house and realized Zeng Manwen's scam. She even asked Xiangwan to borrow a tissue!

    Find late! Borrow tissues!

    Fortunately, Xiang Wan was wearing a mask, and she couldn't see her appearance even after turning off the light, otherwise Xiang Wan wouldn't even know who she or the fan friend was more deadly.

    When the ending was approaching, the rhythm of the plot accelerated, and the little girl finally forgot to cry. She was fascinated by Xiang Wan's tissue, and Xiang Wan finally managed to find some atmosphere. She clasped Fu Sheng's hand, Fingers wickedly scratched in Fu Sheng's palm.

    Then, Xiang Wan's other wrist was grabbed by the little girl.

    "What should I do, I'm so nervous, Manniang won't be found out?" she asked with a weeping voice.

    Xiang Wan pulled her hand back with great effort, and said to the little girl with her throat pressed, "Don't worry, no."

    Seeing that Zeng Manwen had really turned the corner, the girl finally felt relieved, and she finally realized that her actions just now were impolite , she handed her popcorn to Xiang Wan, and asked in an ingratiating manner, "Miss, do you want to eat some?"