Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Wearing the Book

    Fu Sheng is wearing a book.

    It was worn on a female cannon fodder with the same name.

    In the book, Fu Sheng got a role in a film and television drama, but unfortunately she was an unnamed female n number. She found on the set that the assistant director seemed a little interested in herself, so she boldly seduced the assistant director to add a role to the play, and once rushed to the scene. The position of the female No. 3, but I didn't expect that there would be no splash after the show, and the heroine, who has long been famous, took this drama to a higher level.

    Fu Sheng sharpened his head and went to the camp, but he didn't want the scandal between her and the assistant director to be suddenly revealed, and the endorsement that was finally negotiated in his hand also flew. Fu Sheng felt that it must be the heroine's fault. She was so mad that she couldn't care about anything. She even thought of driving to hit the heroine. As a result, the performance of the heroine's car was far from that of her domestic cheap car, and no one was injured. , but she herself was smashed with blood by the popped airbag.

    Then, Fu Sheng, whose face was full of blood, watched helplessly as the heroine got out of the heroine's car with a handsome man. He helped the heroine to the hospital with concern on his face, and threw Fu Sheng to the traffic police for treatment.

    Don't ask, that man is the protagonist.

    Later, Fu Sheng was imprisoned for deliberately hitting someone with a car, and went away early after contracting an emergency. Here, the unparalleled love between the male and female protagonists is less than half unfolded.

    In the real world, Fu Sheng is a famous actress who has just passed her 30th birthday and is at the age when her career is in full swing.

    She was sitting in her study room and found a script in her mailbox. During the day she told her agent to pay attention to the script, and she received a copy at night. Fu Sheng didn't think much about it, she thought The agent's efficiency is amazing, but I didn't expect that this script could be ranked in the top 10 worst scripts that Fu Sheng has ever seen in his life.

    The stalk is old, the writing is poor, and the logic is dead. The copywriting is actually called the image of all beings in the entertainment industry. Where is the entertainment industry written by the author? Is he in a dream?

    Fu Sheng didn't come up in one breath, his eyes suddenly darkened, and then he opened his eyes and arrived here.

    When she opened her eyes, she was holding a room card, standing in front of a door.

    Fu Sheng looked up and saw that there were similar doors on both sides of the corridor. The door of room 1601 in front of her was hung with a Do Not Disturb sign.

    Fu Sheng released her hand, and the sharp edge of the room card left a red mark on her palm, and the residual pain still remained in the fault of consciousness. Fu Sheng remembered that she was holding this room card desperately when she came here, as if she was about to step on it. On the battlefield of impermanence.

    "Good evening, host."

    A false and sweet female voice resembling a telecom fraud suddenly sounded in Fu Sheng's mind, "I am your system, and I will be bound to you from now on. I hope you can fix the bugs in the world and complete the mission of the Lord God, the system 1551 is here to serve you wholeheartedly."

    Fu Sheng's body swayed and her head was splitting, as if a bolt of lightning had split her mind, and countless information poured in, causing her to almost kneel in darkness.