Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Dream

    After Fu Sheng said those words, Xiang Wan was silent for a long time, said goodbye to Fu Sheng softly, and hung up the phone silently.

    Xiang Wan's reaction surprised Fu Sheng, what is her attitude? Does this even count?

    Fu Sheng hasn't figured it out yet, the title song of "The Empress" has just ended, and the main film has begun. Now, the two people, the Empress and General Zhenyuan, are playing the fight between you and me, conspiracy and intertwining with each other, which attracts Fu Sheng's attention. .

    The Empress and General Zhenyuan once fought against each other during the forced mutiny in the palace, and shook hands and made peace. At that time, the two of them could reach a consensus, mainly because they had the same ideal of saving the world.

    And now, the two are fighting endlessly, initially because of political discord.

    The general advocated the expansion of a strong army, but what the queen wanted was peace in the country and no wars in the world.

    In addition to his different ideals, he also knows that war is the best way for a general to quickly gather power, and since the empress ascended the throne, she has been using a slow speed of ten years to cut off the power of General Zhenyuan bit by bit.

    This plot is very exciting. The queen supported several young generals from the Zhenyuan army and assigned him to be stationed in the four directions. It seems to help General Zhenyuan reach farther, but in fact, in order to win the annual armament Materials, these border defense camps have formed a competitive situation.

    Or rather, involution.

    Fu Sheng saw at a glance that the empress' methods were exactly the same as the methods used by capitalist B to divide and oppress labor in modern times. Dike each other, consume each other.

    If there is no advanced leader born out of nowhere to let him unite to force the empress, just like the workers B united to eradicate the scabs and overthrow the three mountains in the last century, then the strength of the military will inevitably be dismantled to seventy-eight fall.

    Like her ancestors, the empress has embarked on the road of controlling military generals, but the difference is that grandfather B is afraid of the army and suppresses the army, while the empress wants him to balance each other and hold the only control in his own hands. inside.

    In this case, General Zhenyuan, who had outstanding personal ability and refused to accept discipline, must be the first to be stabbed in the eyes by her.

    General Zhenyuan, the opposite.

    On the screen, the Empress was sitting in the empty bedroom, the swaying pearl light reflected the beating shadows on her face, the damp hair ends draped on the thin back after bathing, the black dye faded, and the white hair was pale and dazzling. .

    "Qiaoqiao, am I doing this right?" The Empress murmured to the candlelight.

    She has been on the throne for half her life, and she has a lot of power. In the early years, she listened to what the nurse could say. Later, the nurse passed away, and no one in the world dared to have a heart-to-heart talk with the empress.

    She could only tell Qiaoqiao what was on her mind in front of the candlelight.

    There is a whole set of Tsing Yi clothes hanging on the wall. The craftsmanship is old now, but it is still as clean as new.

    It was Fang Qiaohe's most precious collection, and it was her childhood shirt outside the palace.

    [Okay, today I will beat the princess and punch in. 】