Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Suffering

    After the end of the empire's scenes, there are only two rival scenes between Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, both of which are still in the late stage. It can be said that if he has the heart, Fu Sheng can avoid facing Xiang Wan for a long time.

    Xiang Wan still persistently came to the set every day. Although Fu Sheng didn't talk to her very much, Xiang Wan's eyes were still inseparable from Fu Sheng.

    "Don't worry, I won't pester you again in the future, and I won't humiliate myself again." These are Xiang Wan's original words.

    Xiang Wan keeps her promises very much. She really doesn't bother Fu Sheng anymore. Even when Fu Sheng finishes shooting a scene, she habitually asks her assistant to pour a cup of tea, and she can always drink it in her stomach before sending it out. .

    She knew why Fu Sheng was angry and lied to people for so long. If it was Xiang Wan herself, she would be angry too.

    She is not as good-tempered as Fu Sheng, and she even scolds and beats people, and makes a big fight with the liar, which is not good for both of them.

    So look, this is the difference between her and Fu Sheng, the elder sister can say "We are over" in the gentlest voice, the elder sister can quickly clean up her emotions, and even take care of Xiang Wan's face, so that the two of them are not too much embarrassing.

    Even after breaking up, Fu Sheng was still thinking about her. Fu Sheng suggested Xiang Wan to go home. In fact, she shot Xiang Chen and she had to go home, although that home was disgusting.     But Fu Sheng didn't know that, when Xiang Xiang was pulled out with a whip dipped in salt water in the evening, she gritted her teeth and stood up. She didn't tell Fu Sheng about her situation, so how could she ask Fu Sheng to feel the same way?     Fu Sheng has done a good enough job, even for a liar like Xiang Wan.     Xiang Wan told herself to wake up, everything was over, she screwed everything up, she should grow up.     But watching Fu Sheng leave the studio without looking back, watching Fu Sheng chatting and laughing with Pu Yiling in the scene after returning to the alliance, Xiang Wan became mad with jealousy.     She's just immature, what's wrong?

    At the end of another scene, Fu Sheng came walking on a piece of cold frost, and Xiang Wan stood up habitually, and Fu Sheng brushed past her.

    Again... humiliation.

    In the whole week of scenes that followed, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were divided into two parts, the time of each other's shooting was staggered, and the shooting location was not in the same place, just like Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan, they did not see each other. .

    Zeng Manwen, played by Fu Sheng, seems to have forgotten Li Shuyan. She successfully returned to the familiar tobacco shop and was in charge of Office No. 1. Shangfeng commended Zeng Manwen for her contribution, and she is now almost the second-in-command of the Tobacco Institute.

    The leader is Cheng Yiyun.

    Cheng Yiyun is young and loves to laugh. He often visits Zeng Manwen's office. Every time he comes to Zeng Manwen, he has a job in hand, which makes Cheng Yiyun have nothing to do.

    "If you are in a hurry, go and predict what will happen to the "high wall" on the empire's side. Li Shuyan has been recruited into the red house. I don't know what you geniuses can do when they are extremely angry.

    Zeng Manwen glanced at Cheng Yiyun, and signed a document with the pen in his hand .

    "Who's going to be unlucky again?"