Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Ice Cream

    Fu Sheng naturally took the menu and ordered, and the waiter next to him wrote down like an enclave.

    "It's almost there." Fu Sheng closed the menu and looked up to see Xiang Wan resting her cheek with one hand, looking at her boredly.

    It was said that he was here to accompany Xiangwan to dinner, but for some unknown reason, it seemed that Xiangwan was the one who accompanied him, which was a bit embarrassing.

    Fu Sheng handed the menu to Xiang Wan, and said softly, "What do you want?"

    Xiang Wan smiled and pushed the menu back, "I like everything my sister ordered."

    This doesn't sound right to Xiang Wan . are you angry?

    Fu Sheng couldn't figure out what the little girl was thinking, but thanks to his rich acting experience, Fu Sheng had also seen this kind of character who insisted on forcing his boyfriend to apologize when he said that I was really happy. At this time, it doesn't matter what the girl says, what matters is that the attitude of admitting mistakes should be sincere, and the posture of kneeling on the durian should be standard.

    and many more!

    Fu Sheng suddenly found himself looking at Xiang Wan from her boyfriend's perspective, and in the blink of an eye broke out in cold sweat. She came to wear books to do the task, not to rob the male protagonist.

    "That's it, that's all, hurry up and serve the food." Fu Sheng put the menu on the tray in the waiter's hand, and sent the person away in one sentence, leaving no room for Xiang Wan to maneuver.

    Xiang Wan's face stiffened for a moment, and she didn't seem to expect that Fu Sheng would actually not be polite to her.

    "Master, is it not good for you to be like this." Xiao Wu was pressing in a low voice.

    Fu Sheng thought to himself, "Don't you think it's strange? Why do I want to please Xiang Wan?"

    Fu Sheng was asking Xiao Wu, but he was also asking himself. She remembered that the original body would itch with hatred when she mentioned Xiang Wan later. Although there is a high probability that it was made up by Xiao Wu, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan had nothing to do with each other before, and even if there was no hatred, it would not be a good relationship.

    In just a few days, Fu Sheng had been betting too much on Xiang Wan. This feeling heralded some kind of loss of control. Fu Sheng felt that she had to rein in the precipice.

    Xiang Wan lowered her face slightly, the light wind swept the broken hair on her forehead, and brushed the watery eyes with fluffy, as if tears would fall in the next second.

    "Am I being too self-willed, my sister is already very tired today, and I'm still pestering my sister to accompany me to dinner."

    In an instant, the horse in Fu Sheng's heart screamed in the sky and rushed out of the cliff.

    "Teacher Xiang, I don't mean to complain about you. I'm very happy to be out with you today." Fu Sheng conceded, Xiang Wan was really amazing.

    "Really?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "Really. Very happy." Fu Sheng nodded with a firm tone.

    "But... my elder sister also called me to Teacher Xiang, so formal and so lively. My elder sister doesn't really like me."

    Xiang Wan lowered her eyes, her thick eyelashes cast a row of shadows under her eyes, and her voice sounded like a Breathing lightly, as if speaking to a distant past: "Do you like it? Actually, I can tell at a glance..."