Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Shameless

    Xiang Wan stood there, her expression gradually changed from arrogant to dull, she couldn't understand what it meant by "I am her long-lost brother".

    Who does he say he is the brother of?

    Is it Fu Sheng?

    Isn't he chasing Fu Sheng's Green Tea A?

    Xiang Wan staggered a step, what did she tell Wen Erbai?

    I can't remember it at all, or at all dare not think about it!

    Xiang Wan has never been like this before. Wen Erbai may be deceiving her, but it doesn't make sense. No one would deceive others with such a thing that can be broken.

    "So, can you explain it to me, Miss Xiang?" Wen Erbai's smile did not change, and he had the upper hand in the blink of an eye.

    "I...I..." Xiang Wan's eyes flew around, she didn't even dare to look at Wen Erbai.

    "I'll help you stroke it." Wen Erbai took a step forward, his shoulders were still aching, and Xiang Wan's hands were strong enough when the pheromone rioted.

    Facing Wen Erbai, Xiang Wan took a step back, his previous arrogance was swept away, and he threw away his armor and armor under Wen Erbai's half-smiling eyes.

    At this time, Xiang Wan suddenly remembered that Fu Sheng would show this kind of half-smile when he was preparing to cheat others, almost the same as Wen Erbai.

    "You don't know why, you have been hiding your true gender from the outside world. Later, you met Fu Sheng, got mad at her, and approached her recklessly under the skin of an omega, but it's so easy for my stupid sister. If you are deceived, treat her better, then trust the other person completely."

    When he said this, Wen Erbai almost gritted his teeth.

    "She's always like this, she's not prepared at all for the people she trusts, it was like that back then..."

    Wen Erbai's expression softened, "Since I've found her, I'm going to take her home, I'm determined to Don't allow her to be bullied by people like you again."

    "I didn't bully her, I never thought about it!" Xiang Wan hurriedly said.

    "Don't tell her, please." Xiang Wan softened her tone, and now she doesn't want her face anymore. If Wen Erbai really recognizes Fu Sheng and brings Fu Sheng back to Wen's house, it will depend on the strength of Wen's family. , she may never see Fu Sheng in her life.

    "It's all alpha, do you think I can't guess your careful thoughts?" Wen Erbai sneered.

    "You were in heat just now, didn't you? You went out with Fu Sheng at night, and you came back like this. What are you thinking about?" Xiang

    Wan clenched his fists, the veins on the back of his hands bulged, and he beat himself up. After leaving Xiangjia, she has never been insulted like this again, but Xiang Wan can't be directly punched like other people.

    Wen Erbai was Fu Sheng's brother, so she could only bear it.

    And, it was her fault.

    Every word of Wen Erbai was like a sharp knife stabbing into Xiang Wan's heart, picking up layers of carefully concealed blood scabs, revealing the innermost rotten and unhealed scar.

    Xiang Wan's initial thoughts were indeed as Wen Erbai said, she couldn't make it to the stage, and even she herself was reluctant to admit it.

    She used the quiet time to cover up the past, as if as long as she forgot, those wrong beginnings never happened, and the sickness and scabies could see the light of day, causing Xiang Wan to face her own embarrassment by surprise.