Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    After driving for more than an hour, Xiang Wan took Fu Sheng to a remote place, which was the secret garden that Xiang Wan found.

    It may not be appropriate to say that it is remote, because the area here is dozens of kilometers, and it is the most remote place on the alliance map, and where is more remote?

    Fu Sheng got out of the car and saw a dazzling red rose.

    In the desolate gravel, the branches are intertwined with each other, and in the thorns, a warm sea of ​​flowers blooms in the sun.

    Xiang Wan folded a rose, like holding a treasure, and knelt down on one knee in front of Fu Sheng's red dress.

    The sky is dark, and the horizon in the distance is a red glow, rolling with magnificent clouds, changing in an instant, and between the sky and the earth, no one else can be seen.

    Xiang Wan holds a flower branch with a pious look.

    "Are you... are you going to propose to me?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "I want to be with my sister forever." Xiang Wan said.

    The alliance does not allow two Omegas to marry, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan's love will never be seen, just like at this moment her little friend wants to give her a beautiful marriage proposal, but can only be witnessed by the clouds in the sky and the wild roses everywhere.

    Ask for the night, but a forever.

    Fu Sheng stretched out her hand, the thorns of the rose hit her fingertips, System 1551 exclaimed in her mind, and Fu Sheng finally pushed Xiang Wan's hand back.

    Forever, too hard.

    Fu Sheng stared into Xiang Wan's eyes and said, "I like this flower very much."

    I also like you very much.

    "I believe that every day we spend together is as happy as now, that's enough." Fu Sheng said.

    She didn't give Xiang Wan the "forever" promise she hoped, and Xiang Wan's hand was stalemate between the two.

    Fu Sheng lowered her eyes, she couldn't tell the truth to Xiang Wan.

    She is not an aboriginal in this world. When she completes the indistinct task of the Lord God, she will return to her own world sooner or later. It is not too late in her future, but she will try her best to fight for it.

    But she couldn't promise Xiang Wan so easily if there was no result.

    As time passed by, Xiang Wan finally figured it out. She pulled back her hand with a wry smile and asked Fu Sheng, "Is your sister unwilling to go with me?"

    "It's not unwilling."

    Fu Sheng felt cruel, But she had to say this: "I'm going to a far, far place in the future, and I don't know how long it will take to come back."

    "Do you have to go?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "We must go."

    Unexpectedly, Xiang Wan did not show the dejected expression of an abandoned dog that Fu Sheng imagined. It only took a very short time for her to adjust her mentality, as if it was finally confirmed. one of her conjectures.

    She assured Fu Sheng, "No matter how far it is, I will follow you."

    Fu Sheng wanted to say something else, but Xiang Wan had already stood up on her own. She patted the sand on her knees and cherished the Bouquet of roses in his arms.