Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Stars

    Xiao Hu, who played the emperor, was full of drunkenness, and the corners of his eyes were red. He was pushed and shoved from behind and coaxed, asking him to come and toast Fu Sheng.

    He was also finished. If it weren't for Fu Sheng, he might have just left silently after saying hello to everyone. The role of the emperor is a cannon fodder in "The Empress". Thanks to Fu Sheng, he even brought him the emperor. Stereoscopic.

    He really should thank Fu Sheng.

    Of course, Xiao Hu was also selfish, and he wanted to apologize to Fu Sheng.

    That day, he accidentally pushed Fu Sheng and made her bump into the cabinet. Others might not be able to see it clearly, but Xiao Hu knew in his heart how heavy the hit was. Fu Sheng silently covered it up, but Xiao Hu knew how heavy the impact was. Hu regrets not going.

    He blushed and lowered his head, stood in front of Fu Sheng and raised his glass with both hands: "Mr. Fu, thank you."

    Fu Sheng also stood up, staggered a bit when she got up, and she quickly supported the table to stabilize her figure.

    Fu Sheng was about to raise his glass, but Xiang Wan grabbed the glass.

    "Mr. Fu is drunk. Let me drink this glass for her. I know everyone is reluctant to let Teacher Fu, but don't arrest her and drink it alone."

    Xiang Wan wanted to help Fu Sheng stop this glass of wine, but he didn't expect that. Xiao Hu, who has always been good at talking, suddenly became stubborn. Maybe it was because the wine had emboldened people. He actually dared to refuse the proposal to the actress. He directly said: "I must drink     this

    glass of wine with Teacher Fu."

Perseverance, does he have any obsession with his sister?

    Thinking of this, Xiang Wan's face turned cold.

    Seeing Xiang Wan's attitude, Xiao Hu suddenly shuddered, sweating all over his head and being blown by the wind, his back began to feel cold.

    That's Xiang Wan, who is very famous in the circle. Even Director Han respects her and holds her. Xiang Wan gets along with them on weekdays, but that doesn't mean they can pretend to be Xiang Wan's friends.

    In the final analysis, the only one Xiang Wan really sees in this crew is the one next to her.

    "Then...if Mr. Fu is drunk...forget it, I respect the teacher." Xiao Hu was counseled.

    "Xiang Wan..." Fu Sheng's voice was a little hoarse from the wine, and even more mellow and sexy.

    She grinned and lay on Xiang Wan's shoulder, wrapped her curly hair around her fingers like an anger, her eyes lingered and slipped away from Xiang Wan's face, and then poked Xiang Wan's cheek casually, and suddenly laughed.

    The breath sprayed behind Xiang Wan's ears, numb and numb, when Xiang Wan released her hand, Fu Sheng easily retrieved her own wine glass.

    Fu Sheng hoarsely scoffed at me, what kind of wine is blocking me, can you drink? She raised the wine glass and watched as Xiao Hu lowered the rim of

    his glass slightly to Fu Sheng's head, the two wine glasses touched each other, their eyes met in the crisp voice, and everything was silent.

    Fu Sheng drank Xiao Hu's Wine, the child let out a long sigh of relief and finally unloaded the burden in his heart. His steps back to his seat were floating, and he died of drunkenness on the table in a blink of an eye. In the