Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Casino

    Xiang Wan came to the meeting place of the show group, and the other guests were already waiting there. The first person he saw was Li Yuan. He was asking one by one how much money the others made, and the more he asked, the more frowning he became.

    "Mr. Xiang," he came over to say hello, "What you earned today... Forget about me, you must earn a lot."

    Li Yuan smiled bitterly, he hadn't forgotten the last issue The experience of being abused by Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan together to tears.

    "If you want me to say it's the two of you," Li Yuan exclaimed, "I didn't open at all this morning, and the descendants of this group of foreign devils don't catch our fancy at all, and my voice became hoarse when I shouted. , I didn't even dare to eat lunch, so I made so much money."

    Li Yuan took out a handful of change in her pocket and asked Xiang Wan, "Come on, humiliate me, tell me how much you earned?"

    "One hundred." Xiang Wan Smile late.

    "Only one hundred?" Li Yuan exclaimed.

    "It's only one hundred left." Xiang Wan corrected.

    "There's only one hundred left, how is that possible?" Li Yuan exclaimed loudly, and was restrained from behind by Yu Xuan next to him.

    "Xiang Wan participated in the intelligence competition and rushed for the prize money, but he didn't make it and lost the registration fee." Yu Xuan lay in Li Yuan's ear and told him what happened today. They more or less asked the staff to inquire about their live broadcast room. The wind direction on the barrage naturally knew the situation on Xiangwan's side.

    "You calm down, others are wronged." After Yu Xuan said this, he let go of his arms. Li Yuan was stunned for a moment, wondering if he should comfort Xiang Wan. There seems to be a vacuum of no one around.

    Wen Erbai broke the deadlock.

    He walked to Xiang Wan, said hello to the camera, and pulled Xiang Wan to a corner that could not be photographed next to him to speak.

    [Which one wants him to comfort, do some people have too much self-awareness? 】

    Many people on the barrage jumped with anger when they saw this scene. Although they were the ones who lost Xiang Wan’s game, most of them were well-meaning ridicule. When they saw Xiang Wan returning to the gathering place, they were carefully isolated by this group of people when they were miserable.

    [Isn't it just a game, we are not so glass-hearted every night, okay? 】

    Now this Wen Erbai is still talking to Xiang Wan behind his back, does he really think that everyone has forgotten the tit-for-tat confrontation between the two people since they met yesterday? Who wants his hypocritical comfort!

    Wen Erbai looked at Xiang Wan with his arms crossed in places that the camera couldn't take, while Xiang Wan leaned against the wall behind him, raised his head leisurely, and his face was calm.

    "I didn't make any money, but I still lost money?" Wen Erbai twitched his lips, "I didn't expect you to be so good."

    "It's alright, naturally, there is no great artist like you who steals other people's lives. "Xiang Wan sneered back.

    "You..." Xiang Wan poked Wen Erbai's sore foot, which was what he regretted the most.

    "I'll take her home, and I'll make up for her well. The family misses her very much..."